• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Crafting Event 2021 Discussion

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Hum i feel like the 50 ones, should provide much more than 5% for what they need to be crafted. Look at baked beans, 10% energy for 1 tomato and 1 beans.
Here 5% energy for - "Whiskey 2, Berries 2, Orange, Blue Berries, Grounded coffee x3".
Same with other things there.. i know its maybe just for quest still will be again unuseable once event ends. I think it should provide atleast like 15% if anything for what it wants atleast.

Aron

Private
I feel like French brekfast energy increase bonus should be changed for something else. What is the point of fort battle buff to increase energy if i can die in battle and lose all energy? It would be more useful if it gave for example Attack, Defense or maybe absorption bonus.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
is it the big update we all were anounced about?
No, it is just our 2021 Crafting Event.
I feel like French brekfast energy increase bonus should be changed for something else. What is the point of fort battle buff to increase energy if i can die in battle and lose all energy? It would be more useful if it gave for example Attack, Defense or maybe absorption bonus.
Will pass it on.

Kasza1987

Reservist
Improved spurs please change beacuse speed and duel motivaton
similar to saddle pommel (30% work/duel motivation and 100% speed 25 times)
i thonk better idea
duel level -1, or 50-65 duel damage.

Kasza1987

Reservist
Description is not good. Everybody will give Innovative dessert in a jar of recept.
The big problem blacksmith recept it is too weak.

przemko05

Reservist
1 more recipe for a blacksmith isn`t fair in the crafting ranking of other professions. Either remove the recipe for the blacksmith or give the other professions the recipe.

killado

Private
We don´t have any 200 points recipe, why not place "Innovative desert in a jar" in the 200 points and available for all 4 crafts?
Then the 750 recipes... it´s a massive overshot. Get it to 650 that´s a point that is still blocked since all crafts need to be getting other crafts and luck to advance and there´s only 1 with those points, it would help out.
Then the jar, can place it on the shop, like the other 4 items (the 600 recipes) but get it droppable (lucky drop, like the 4) from some job on the center of the map (For example Work as an Ambassador, would tie with Oktoberfest parties). Players that don´t want to search for it (raise fast on the crafting points), would buy it, others would search for it.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
What will the dessert in a jar do?
Do you mean 'Innovative Dessert in a jar''? If so, it gives:

Health Points Bonus: 80%
Energy Increase: 20%
Duel Motivation Increase: 20%

Hi,

Are these new recipes for this event only or will permanently be available to make them?

Regards Pimpa
If you complete the quests, and thus obtain the respective recipes, they will always be in your crafting list.

priest

Reservist
About the leather saddlebags...
Master saddler have so many waytime shortening products that only stacks in our inventory. Could it be possible change the waytime shortening option to 40-40 damage or something more usefull?