• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Crafting Event - 15th Birthday - Feedback

food coloring Xd (100% speed 2k23), so hard to giving anything better than saddel pommel after 100 years xDDDDDDD
cake decorations (duel motivation increase 25%) xDDxxdxdxdd

15th birtday cake 25% exp instead of 35-40% xDDD
who needs $$$ on hyper inflatted servers XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

waiting for new craftings 2025 :===)

aimgei

Lance Corporal
The cocktail is arguably better, the energy from the birthday cake might go to waste. Then you compare 5%xp + 10% money(that doesn't really matter, only the colombian items give extra money, and you can spam 15s for xp without higher income) with 200 LP. Pretty much 5%xp vs 200LP. I don't think it should be this close especially since the cake has a week cooldown.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I missed this somehow , the recipes are great , finally as a saddler to be able to make his own motivation buffs is very good , wont rely for a tonic to be online.

Cake is great , the only thing I'd change instead of 25% xp and 10% money , to make it flat 35% xp , no need for the money bonus. Cooldown would be more appropriate with this numbers.

gordonhunter

Private
Master profession is missing for me on Alamagordo , is there a bug? Also old willow baskets have appeared, what's that all about.

robyxx404

Private First Class
edit: Once I completed a Fort battle it kicked in.

I completed all the quests from Birthday Cake Questline and still didn't receive the achievement. Is there another quest after "Cake recipe"?
What should I do next?

Thank you!

Cake.jpg

Last edited:

DaveKing

Private
I think the cake buff should be refined.
In one version It could be 35% xp , no money bonus, and a 6 day cooldown. In this case, it would be a special, powerful buff that I would consider useing on a weekly basis when I have good workloads or a lot of time.
In the other version you could keep the 25% xp + 10% $, but no cooldown. Then it would replace the cocktail and i would use it up to 2x a day.

In its current form it is not good at all. It's not much stronger than a cocktail and can rarely be used, so no one would mass produce it.

dublik

Lance Corporal
> To access new questline you need to finish questline "Save the saloon, part 2" and choose a profession.

any other requirement for this questline to appear? I have both completed, also 101 craft points, but i dont see the quest at henry

gordonhunter

Private
not sure about this but on Enewetak world i have reached level 751 crafting but cant access cooperation pays off questline (at waupee?) Also text at master saddler is currently german

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
First Waupee, then Maria, and then Henry. After that it is outside saloon. A little hint is a city ;)

Recipe: Gives the one who gave you the recipe at the beginning. In Alamogordo, Heaven means mini-cards. And look for the one in the picture

Rezeptgeber.png

dublik

Lance Corporal
> To access new questline you need to finish questline "Save the saloon, part 2" and choose a profession.

any other requirement for this questline to appear? I have both completed, also 101 craft points, but i dont see the quest at henry
so as i learned, there is another requirement, you need to be level 30 to access the questline