• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Contest Discussion

DeletedUser

Good idea, but at least 2-3 years too late.

What's going on, no more ideas on InnoGames team? No one has time anymore because West development is slowing down and less people working on it?

Shame you decided to involve community after majority of active (and great) players already quit long time ago.

But i wish you luck with this.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Good idea, but at least 2-3 years too late.

What's going on, no more ideas on InnoGames team? No one has time anymore because West development is slowing down and less people working on it?
There's no slowdown here, we're just focusing on different priorities such as bug killing (over 250 resolved so far this year) and smaller community suggestions. The contest is a good compliment for this! Additionally, we've been working on alot of (related) cool things behind the scenes recently, which will be featured on the devblog fairly soon with any luck.

DeletedUser2586

Suggestion

I believe there is a problem in the vote by the community. Players are voting for the greatest reward (especially XP), and not for the best story.

I suggest that the forum administrators make a second choice (the best story) and also transfer to Innogames.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Thanks for the feedback, I will pass it on! While there may be some value in picking the longest/most difficult line, warranting the greatest reward, I expect our game designer will moderate the amounts of each reward given to be reasonable compared to the effort needed to complete the line. I therefore suggest you don't try and vote that way or you may be disappointed.

DeletedUser2271

From the worlds where i play there´s something that will give MASSIVE headaches to the support: the quests are not, even near, the minimal levels of acceptance.
Quest lines that require level 50 but ask for a level 74 job in the 2 quest? Then on the 5 rewards a level 30 horse? Then ones that give, massive, amounts of experience? (on a world the quest that is leading gives 25000 (!!!) experience on the total of the 12 quests, for a level 75 quest)

And there´s something i would like to ask: if a country submits a quest line that won there votting, but the there´s a quest that is just a, very small, variation of another quest that exists in the game for over 3 years (the one that exists asks for a duel, the other asks for a fort battle, rewards are the same, wording just changed duels for battles), that will kick out the country from the worldwide vote, correct?

Ps- Some years ago i sent some purposals, to Ashock, for questlines :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
And there´s something i would like to ask: if a country submits a quest line that won there votting, but the there´s a quest that is just a, very small, variation of another quest that exists in the game for over 3 years (the one that exists asks for a duel, the other asks for a fort battle, rewards are the same, wording just changed duels for battles), that will kick out the country from the worldwide vote, correct?
We choose the best three, so yes, I can't imagine duplicates of existing questlines nor poor quality lines will make the cut.

DeletedUser2271

Thanks.

Looks like the team will get much work to find out those 3... at least from the 4 servers where i play, the winners are with a massive amount of votes advantage, they all lack too much for even getting into your views. (the local supports will need to re-write the entire quests for them to be, at least, viewable)
Some of them look like some baked cake that was in the oven for 50 hours instead of normal 45 minutes... but they won the votings and got some hundreds of level 1 players to vote for them.

Last edited by a moderator: