• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Content of Christmas Bags

Tom Robert

Reservist
Is it possible to add the 2 items of Nicolas' horse and toys to the Mega Christmas Bag 2015?
You can get all three Christmas 2016 sets in the new Christmas bag...

And why no Wright Brothers items in the new bag? The venomous snake is also available in 2015's bag..

asdf124

Private First Class
Considering that I bought that snake at the time and it is priced at the same price as wright set.

Guess those that complained are wright set users and it might be a new management.

DeletedUser4225

No. Before that, we (non nuggets MPI players) had hope, hope to improve Outlaw Rifle and set to face premium weapons after play thousands Adventures:boone:. Now you gave premium weapons like Tlingit with 150% HP/Damage AND Wright Brothers(+ ~30% damage) for nugget ONLY:blink:.
So, a Outlaw User with 0% chance to get Wright's in the Bags, never will can face premium users 2016 :(
With that, you kill ours dreams, ours ambitions, ours possibilities, all of them.

asdf124

Private First Class
Gold Saber, I hope you have more dreams and ambition in your life than being successful in adventures.
Your forgetting that this is beta, also I for one don't use Tlingit unless it is an event winner or it is too unfair for my team.

Getting outlaw rifle to v1 is great alternative to fort fight weapons, to level 2 is even better.

DeletedUser3689

are any of the Gambler items in the bags? DOI, Tongs, Snake, all were... But maybe that was due to them being individual items, since obviously the sets like Soccer, Summer, etc have not been