• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Complete Your Independence Day Sets Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Harvester Set, Western Friday Set and Lonely Cowboy Set. All CS Nugget Sale where I have found in the wiki from head to toe and saddle with horse. Yes and guns

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
You're right Baggy. There are only 3 complete sets (with 11 pieces) which can be bought exclusively with nuggets. Although harvester's weapons can be obtained for free, let's still take these into account. So 3 sets. 3 sets from dozens. These 3 are the exceptions! It would be normal for the unionist items not to be complete.

Lucky clover can be obtained for free, Caribbean set don't have weapons.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
WhyN0t Excuse me, the set of the assistant cook's set can be said to be complete even if it doesn't have a horse or anything. Has there for 10 items

Artem124

Sergeant
let there be a new horse set for oktoberfest .. what im saying make a union riding set thats going to be better then it..

if theres going to be a union set better then all damager sets.. then there has to be a riding set with it to be better then all riding..
it just has to make sense
yall make a union riding set
yall make a bunch of money
people still get a damager set but slightly worst but still better then joaquin

this will be a great investment for ya ..

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Artem124 You have not noticed that when our Community Al35ul CM writes an email to Leitente Community that he always gets a NO when they read from Union!?
More does not have to write or???

Beef

Lance Corporal
what the hell are you talking about...you used to come with cortina in attack and now they release a weapon set for attack that is vastly superior to it and you say it's not worth buying it :lol:

and then the other asks for union which completely messed up the game when people used to wear j adams, pizarro and zapata as tank sets

Last edited by a moderator:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It's not that great to be honest. It may seems way stronger than cortina's because it has hiding instead of setting traps, but overall, you don't get that much attack/defense from it. If you have a good update for cortina's (^2/^3) i don't think it's worth buying bull, unless you want to upgrade it. If these bull weapons had setting traps instead of hiding, NOBODY would have bought them. And they are 2 years newer than Cortina's and exclusive with nuggets.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
InnoGames losing money then if they dont make that union happen ;)
I understand that some players would want a riding set for Union but it will never happen as many times you say it and as many times you say they will lose money if they don't , they have said it before and they will continue saying it that they will never put Union in market again and they will never make anything else related to Union , I think we should respect that and move on , saying to them everyday to put Union in SHOP or make a riding set for it won't change their mind and it's actually like talking to a wall so I suggest you stop spamming to make a riding set or that they will lose money if they don't etc etc , you are wasting your time.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Sorry for the back to back messages but how on earth does a 4 year old weapon set ( Moonshiner ) has the same 40% money drop and almost the same skill points as a 2022 weapon set? What a joke.

Tip for new players ( if any ) don't buy the weapons, you can get almost the exact same weapons in Christmas sale for less than $1.5M in game money ( free ) no need to spend 20 euro for trash weapons.

Thieves!!!
Moonshiner ( 2018 )
IMG_20220809_145137.jpg

Jokewell ( 2022 )
IMG_20220809_145155.jpg

The difference is so slim it's almost none

Last edited:

rel2

Lance Corporal
Sorry for the back to back messages but how on earth does a 4 year old weapon set ( Moonshiner ) has the same 40% money drop and almost the same skill points as a 2022 weapon set? What a joke.

Tip for new players ( if any ) don't buy the weapons, you can get almost the exact same weapons in Christmas sale for less than $1.5M in game money ( free ) no need to spend 20 euro for trash weapons.

Thieves!!!
Moonshiner ( 2018 )
View attachment 775

Jokewell ( 2022 )
View attachment 776

The difference is so slim it's almost none
they literally give 100 more trading and like 400 more points overall, what would you want? 1000 more points?

DeletedUser500

they literally give 100 more trading and like 400 more points overall, what would you want? 1000 more points?
One of the saddest things about the remaining community is that we've been conditioned to expect stronger and stronger sets every time a new one is released, despite all the evidence that this is neither sustainable or practical to do.

I just hope there's good people who know what they're talking about, involved in the discussions whenever something like this gets passed on.

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
One of the saddest things about the remaining community is that we've been conditioned to expect stronger and stronger sets every time a new one is released, despite all the evidence that this is neither sustainable or practical to do.

I just hope there's good people who know what they're talking about, involved in the discussions whenever something like this gets passed on.

The set is ok, but unless you farm LATO for money the stats aren't worth 1100 nugs. Premium sets have always been at least slightly OP pay to win and have different standards and it's fair to think this set isn't worth it considering what already exists and how this set can even be used:

the LP gain for LATO for most people will barely add like 300 dollars to the price of items found, the money is irrelevant as there are multiple sets with 40% or near 40% money and bonuses are calculated as the job finishes so if you are setting LATO in LP gear then switching to luck gear which is the best way to farm you wont get that 40%. And if you're doing LATO for the money and not drops... I guess this is your set? weirdo :D

Other than that you could use this set to farm silver jobs in the middle of the map for only money if you don't like doing LATO but you'd need them to benefit a little from the stats, since this set doesn't have LP and only 3 specific stats for LATO.

The set isn't a premium set it should've been in the tombola.

And yes I agree, flat stat increases were never a good idea and clearly backfired, but the team they have doing these sets still doesn't have the knowledge to make good sets that aren't flat stat increases without making them useless or just... bad.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant

You have a point but this should be for the PVP sets only but sometimes you also need to bring a somewhat stronger set for PVP sets too.

Now back to the Jokewell weapon set , if you see all sets that have been produced for money drop purposes there are not many, Moonshiner weapons have 40% and are the best for lato and had been released in 2018 , you should produce at least a slightly better weapon set in the next 4 years am I wrong? I'm not saying to release something like 60 or 70% but have at least a 5% increase or 10% increase every like 2-3 years , with PVP sets , almost every year we have 1 new set hence it won't be effective to make a better set every single year.
Those 100 trading points are like +10$ increase in the luck value and in general with all 400 points you will get around +20-50$ increase in luck value.

DeletedUser500

The set isn't a premium set it should've been in the tombola.
Fair point.

You have a point but this should be for the PVP sets only but sometimes you also need to bring a somewhat stronger set for PVP sets too.

Now back to the Jokewell weapon set , if you see all sets that have been produced for money drop purposes there are not many, Moonshiner weapons have 40% and are the best for lato and had been released in 2018 , you should produce at least a slightly better weapon set in the next 4 years am I wrong? I'm not saying to release something like 60 or 70% but have at least a 5% increase or 10% increase every like 2-3 years , with PVP sets , almost every year we have 1 new set hence it won't be effective to make a better set every single year.
I do acknowledge that the maximum possible luck is well off the maximum value of items in the drop pool, in fact I'd even go so far as to say that jobs are one of the many many content avenues that have been neglected.
New jobs are coming #soon though, which will, presumably, offer luck values that actually make sense in the current version. I don't see any sense in making further overpowered PvE sets at this specific time, keeping in mind that the sets we already have are too powerful and allow any player to fill any role at any time, simply by changing gear.

Totally agree, can you explain me why Boswell set is weaker than revere’s?
Why weapons considered as premium are that useless? I agree not to make too overpowered sets, though it would concern pvp, not pve…
Does innogames suffer pressures from the beaver association? Or maybe the corn fields friends?