• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Complete Your Independence Day Sets Discussion

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Stop Stop must submit complaints !!! Only 1 set has the weapon and that is Independence Day set Albert Alvords set. This weapon we have seen but for the set of , James Brooks set , John Bull's set and N. K. Boswell's set they had no weapons at all. That means we could not give it improvement suggestion So your statement is False

Source: Complete your Independence Day Sets

And that with Union horse and saddle is a very very very good idea. :up: I would also spend money on that. Unfortunately that will never come

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Good IDEA it is with the horse and saddle! I would buy it and duplicate! You have to start a survey that would be a proof that someone has interest and Community can forward it to InnoGames

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It's a good idea only if it's balanced. It shouldn't be as strong as unionist set.

A possible bonus might be:
20 mob
20 dext
20 char
280 hiding
100 aiming
200 setting traps
240 leadership
45 sector damage
5 attack

Last edited:
"You're always complaining" I have been told on .fr servers.
Then I compared the game updates between 2015 and 2022.
Then I complained again and again.
Please do something useful on the game, at least just ask players values for fort fight, things like that, we ll do it, and far far better.
This sale? This stuff on the west is worth 2.5€ , nothing more.

Artem124

Sergeant
it shouldnt be op but it should be much better then out recent fort riding sets like jos + samuels..

if should have the skill bouns of a lvl 2 minimum riding at no lvl since it costs nuggets and is supposed to be better ..

if should have the same layout of skills/bouns's like union weapons/clothing have.. nothing new added or removed!!

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I always pass on all suggestions. Although when the word ''union set'' comes up, that's an automatic no :P.
Even if it's just a horse and saddle, is there a no? Omg what is based at Developer Diggo11? Not to convince to look at it and not always throw a no in? :eek:
:blink::tumbleweed::huh:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Even if it's just a horse and saddle, is there a no? Omg what is based at Developer Diggo11? Not to convince to look at it and not always throw a no in? :eek:
:blink::tumbleweed::huh:
Not what I meant. Union officer set will not be on sale again in the near future and it is unlikely a union officer horse set will be released. Thst being said, this does not mean a new damager horse set will not come out.

Artem124

Sergeant
union set must be completed.. it needs its riding set.. its needs to have something better then the next damagers horse set that will come out.. thats what nugget set ment for..

this sale will make you rich!!! believe me

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
No it doesn't. Not all sets are full. Most of them have only 2 pieces (either clothes and weapons, either clothes and horse+saddle).