• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Complete Your Independence Day Sets Discussion

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
No, they can't. Some poeple tried on my main market and the Community Manager said he can't give them gringo weapons or other gringo items. And he can only give 1 item per set (without gringo ofc).
But many people got gringo's from speeds. There are also a lot of people in romanian staff (moderators, helpers, admins, editors etc.) and got a looooot of free gringo weapons this christmas as a gift from InnoGames (that the nuggets received monthly were not enough).
Arent mods/admins etc etc that get Gringos or any other in game stuff for free in a world that they dont actively playing? Surely they wont give them items like that to new worlds or even a world that that particular mod is playing active right?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
They didn't offered gringo weapons on the newest world, but these new worlds are usually dead after few months from the opening, so it wouldn't matter. They got their gringo weapons on their main worlds or on worlds with a high population of players. To be easier to sell. And ofc, not for virtual money :njub:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I know. Many people complained on the internal forum (.ro), but absolutely all comments related to this were deleted. And now if you mention something about the gringo weapons they received, your comment will be deleted and it is very possible to get banned. The rule they keep invoking is an absurd one: "you are not allowed to criticize the administrators or their decisions" =))
I know it sounds absurd, but it's the truth. That's why I stopped posting on that forum 7 months ago.

Football

Sergeant
They didn't offered gringo weapons on the newest world, but these new worlds are usually dead after few months from the opening, so it wouldn't matter. They got their gringo weapons on their main worlds or on worlds with a high population of players. To be easier to sell. And ofc, not for virtual money :njub:
Im pretty sure this comment will be deleted xdd

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Please stay on topic. The gringo topic has already been discussed and explained - this is not the place for it.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
No, they will not be auctionable (i.e. cannot be sold to other players via market)

Not all sets will be posted here as some sets will have their own bonuses set by the internal team.
Okay so if you can answer this questions ( not trying to be mean and I'm not attacking anyone )

1) Does the internal team play the game more actively than the player base?
2) Does the internal team know the problems this game has?
3) Does the internal team want this game to succeed or does it follow InnoGames rules of producing trash 90% of the time?
4) And finally one of the most important questions: What is the stand of the internal team on fort balance ,dueling formula and adventures?

rocke

Reservist
Guys chill, this weapons are weak becouse they are made to get money from the new worlds last opened where they will be the only ones avalable. They are not for helping the game or the players

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
They're the best attacking weapons in this moment.
But they're not as great as other nugget items.
I suppose you're right.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Okay so if you can answer this questions ( not trying to be mean and I'm not attacking anyone )

1) Does the internal team play the game more actively than the player base?
2) Does the internal team know the problems this game has?
3) Does the internal team want this game to succeed or does it follow InnoGames rules of producing trash 90% of the time?
4) And finally one of the most important questions: What is the stand of the internal team on fort balance ,dueling formula and adventures?
I know these questions are not for me, but i think the answers are pretty obvious.

1. No, they don't play the game more actively than the player base, they probably don't play the game at all.
2. They sure do. We complain too much for them not to notice.
3. They won't. Otherwise, they would have invested in a mobile application years ago and would have had more than one developer (and that probably part time, otherwise the extremely rare and insignificant updates cannot be explained).
4. I really don't know here and I'm curious about an official answer.

Take It Easy

Reservist
J Fry
Western Friday
Lucky Clover
Firefighter
Harvester
Curling player

These are all the weapons purchasable with nuggets we got from the beginning of 2019 to this moment, without considering Union Officer's.

So guys, keep calm, take a breath, and try to say again that Bulls weapons are weak compared to other premmy weapons! :D

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
J Fry
Western Friday
Lucky Clover
Firefighter
Harvester
Curling player

These are all the weapons purchasable with nuggets we got from the beginning of 2019 to this moment, without considering Union Officer's.

So guys, keep calm, take a breath, and try to say again that Bulls weapons are weak compared to other premmy weapons! :D

You can find a way to justify anything if you want, nothing changes that they are deliberately making bad sets and putting real life money price tags on it while having zero connection with their player base or any clue on how their own game works not being able to fix the code or make sets that work with it (not even gunna get into the fact that they killed so many parts of the game and then did nothing to fix it).

I don't care if a bad set comes out or there are bugs in this game but the internal team has a terrible and lazy mindset with the plan of draining their remaining whales banks while putting in as little effort as possible until the game dies. It is ok to dogpile them as it is fully deserved considering how they treat their player base.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
J Fry
Western Friday
Lucky Clover
Firefighter
Harvester
Curling player

First of all you can't compare those weapons with J.Bull , J.Bull weapons are unique because not a single attacking fort weapon set has that good values + defensive values for attack but they are weak for a nugget sale , also I don't think we are all talking about J.Bull weapons but rather Brooks and Boswell weapons , like whynot said , Moonshiners weapons are just a bit worse than Boswell and it came out 4 years ago!!! If you make a nugget sale weapon at least make it 50% better than a 4 year old weapon set.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
This is somewhat true. But bull are one set in many useless nugget sets. And you have to look in retrospect. The items listed by you are older, some of them were really good when they appeared.

pimpa1977

Private First Class
Hi,

I don`t think this is worth any argument. It is what it is. I buy nugget sets, these are not the ones I will spend any money on. If anything comes along which is worth it like the Union officer were, I will buy them, if I still be interested in the game which is degrading day by day (considering that, looks like the developers has been given up on this game)

Regards Pimpa

Artem124

Sergeant
look InnoGames.. everyone complaining about these garabage weapons that yall made..

you guys put your time into making these items and you will make minimal sales.. - whats the point in wasting time doing that

how about putting some time and making union horse set like the original union clothing / weapon set - complete the set - it needs to be done!!!

this will be a money making machine.. - you put time into this and make a 3 day sale while advertising it for a month so people will be ready for it

you will make x100 times more then this nugget sale you just made!!

i guarantee it

i myself is skipping this sale - but for union horse set ill buy it 100% and upgrade it - im your first customer already ;)

btw someone has put time designing a idea of the horse set - take a look - https://prnt.sc/-Oj4uaaHg2zi - thanks ( Joe Kidd )

Last edited: