• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Complete your Easter Sets Sale Discussion

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It might be unintended, i'll make sure to ask about it. :)
This is great, thank you!
I know behan and perry's horses are not supposed to be speed horses, but you need speed when you duel if you don't want to wait 10+ minutes to finish the duel to switch your clothes in order to change your location faster then change your clothes again to duel. It's weird to have nuggets horses slower than normal horses like hamilton, vaquero etc.

Artem124

Sergeant
exactly these were nugget items .. they should be faster since they cost us real money.. almost a lvl 1 horse set is like 80usd like its expensive.. and its super slow

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Question: Is it possible now that you do some new things ( adding past event collector cards ) to add the Luna Park collector cards in a sale as well , the price of the cards can be a bit more expensive as they are more rare and also its almost impossible to get them in the Luna Park but I think a lot of players would like that and would actually buy them to complete their collection..

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Umm the True winder collection and Independence town card can be traded? I have also seen them on the world market. Wes half made a nugget sale?:huh:

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Question: Is it possible now that you do some new things ( adding past event collector cards ) to add the Fair collector cards in a sale as well , the price of the cards can be a bit more expensive as they are more rare but I think a lot of players would like that and would actually buy them to complete their collection..

We will pass on your suggestion.

Umm the True winder collection and Independence town card can be traded? I have also seen them on the world market. Wes half made a nugget sale?:huh:

We are giving the players another way to complete their collector cards achievement.

Beef

Lance Corporal
can i ask exactly why the one horse set which is an upgrade from the one you released 4 years ago have resistance instead of sector damage?
who the hell even cooks those sets? does he/she even play this game?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
can i ask exactly why the one horse set which is an upgrade from the one you released 4 years ago have resistance instead of sector damage?
Theres already plenty of sector damage horse and saddles , why add one again so early? Wait for other events..

Beef

Lance Corporal
Theres already plenty of sector damage horse and saddles , why add one again so early? Wait for other events..
uhm, i don't know...i wonder why

maybe because the current viable damager horse set is murrieta and that is 4 years old? just saying
let's just release one with resistance and no hp to make it directly useless just like they did almost every set for 2 years now

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Well because C. Bassett's set is a tank set, and thus would make very little sense to have a damager horse set :up:

Beef

Lance Corporal
Well because C. Bassett's set is a tank set, and thus would make very little sense to have a damager horse
if this is a tank set just because InnoGames designed it to have resistance and dodging we might be playing some other game mate
if it had hp like the rest of the set (???????) i would've acknowledged it as a tank set otherwise it's just zapata with leadership and +att/def which coincidentally upgraded to level2 vs my current set gives 6 extra attack in defense

Attachments

• comparison.png
    comparison.png
    525.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Football

Sergeant
if this is a tank set just because InnoGames designed it to have resistance and dodging we might be playing some other game mate
if it had hp like the rest of the set (???????) i would've acknowledged it as a tank set otherwise it's just zapata with leadership and +att/def which coincidentally upgraded to level2 vs my current set gives 6 extra attack in defense
Which script is this

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
Well because C. Bassett's set is a tank set, and thus would make very little sense to have a damager horse set :up:
Tank with no HP? Why would I use it? Cortina has more defense bonus + HP, and cost no nuggets. And if you don't wan't HP, just use Summer Spirits, giving +140 Resistance

I'm not critizicing these mounts, I'm just wondering who would buy them, and more important who would USE it.

If anyone know please tell me.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
These horse+saddle are good only for duellers for defense. It gives no hp and a fair amount of setting traps and leadership. +3 atack is also nice. No sector bonus is a flaw, but if you only had 45 sector bonus from murrieta you can still get bonus from other people. Sadly, the difference between these items and murrieta's is too low and murrieta is 4 years old and works on both attack and defense. It's weird.

Last edited:

Beef

Lance Corporal
i have literally nothing against never releasing any damager set again, as long as everyone has the same chances to put their hands on the OP gear you keep refusing to nerf, and you know exactly what i mean. you only allowed a select amount of people to have it and you never put it on sale again...because damager gear is already super op and the current meta is dictated by that fuck-up with the tower bonuses that you didn't manage to fix in more than a year

this sale was an opportunity wasted. last tombola was an opportunity wasted and this will go on until you employ someone that is actually capable of developing your game which seems to be rocket science..........i know very well how the previous versions of the 3 horse sets that were on sale looked before the final version of the ones you managed to put on sale, which i find absolutely ridiculous

haven't released an actual useful f2p fort set since captain in 2020 so i'll let that sink in

Last edited:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
If you update the game and make maximum lvl to be 180, I hope you understand that duellers (and damagers in general) will be even stronger than they are right now. And they are OP. Nobody likes to play tank. And i am talking about soldiers and workers, adventurers are dead and forgotten. I hope you consider that as well.
Edit with the explanation: Damage from leadership don't suffer from diminishing returns, HP do, because of the duellers crits and damagers will have even more leadership at higher level.

Last edited: