• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Complete your Easter Sets Sale Discussion

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
Will Union Officer ever be on sale? It's been 3 YEARS!!! Those who are looking for be top damage cannot compete, and it's unfair that it only came out ONCE. I did not play at that time, so i'm doomed? I just have to surrender and never aspire to be top on something? So little incentives to keep playing.

Last edited:

ayias

Sergeant
Will Union Officer ever be on sale? It's been 3 YEARS!!! Those who are looking for be top damage cannot compite, and it's unfair that it only came out ONCE. I did not play at that time, so i'm doomed? I just have to surrender and never aspire to be top on something? So little incentives to keep playing.
Nope

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Will Union Officer ever be on sale? It's been 3 YEARS!!! Those who are looking for be top damage cannot compete, and it's unfair that it only came out ONCE. I did not play at that time, so i'm doomed? I just have to surrender and never aspire to be top on something? So little incentives to keep playing.
That set is still OP after 3 years...
It should be nerfed before appear in shop again.

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
The situation right now is unfair, I don't know what needs to be done, but if the set won't be fixed, at least InnoGames should sell it again.
Besides, now, with Cortina, the UO set is not so OP, and some servers have too much HP to be taken down in 55 rounds

Was a mistake selling it? Maybe, but by no fixing it, you create a tremendous gap between those who have it and those who not.

I'm thinking two situations:
-FIX IT: Nerf de set, so we all have de same chances and compete
-If you are not going to fix it (which is more likely), SELL IT, so we all have de same chances and compete, and in the process, you make some money (a lot)

Battles are more unbalanced than ever, but seems that InnoGames DOES NOT CARE AT ALL

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
You do not understand. The Cortina set is good only on defense and is countered on the attack by the Captain's set used by the duelists. The unionist's set is good for both attack and defense, especially defense, where attackers tanks have execrable sets. And the weapons are actually OP. Unionist rifle ^ 1 equals flint captain ^ 4. The unionist not only gives a lot of skills and a ton of leadership, but also gives a lot of attack and, at the same time, a lot of sector damage. It is OP. The only way to solve this problem would be to nerf the unionist set, less attack, less setting traps and a bit less damage for the riffle, but it won't happen. If it is put in the shop, 90% of the tanks will no longer be present at the fort, I guarantee you. The adventurers already given up, i barely see 2-3 adventurers in a battle of 200+ people. And here I do not count the clones that are automatically sent to the fort by someone with vpn.

Artem124

Sergeant
i want some peoples advice.. i got hamilton lvl 1 and musical lvl 2 riding sets
should i invest into perrys or its not much better then these 2 sets??

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It depends. Cowgirl is good when you need vigor, when you want to break enemy toughness. Hamilton was good for appearance and aiming/dodging, but now perry is better than it. Better vigor, better dodging, better appearance. I would buy Perry's horse and saddle if I had the nuggets.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
It will not be on sale any time soon.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Yes, we did some color changing. We hope now our names are more readable.
Would be a nice idea if forum implements some title changes for normal players as well.. some examples are Most liked ( if im not wrong theres already an achievement for this in the forum but it can also become a title )

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It's weird. Behan's horse is also very slow for some reason. And for an even weirder reason, the jaguar is the fastest horse in the game. I think they confused the jaguar with the cheetah :))

Artem124

Sergeant
exactly jaguar has over 300 speed and perrys is below 200.. .. at least make it faster .. a lvl 1 having 300 speed is nice on perrys

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
exactly jaguar has over 300 speed and perrys is below 200.. .. at least make it faster .. a lvl 1 having 300 speed is nice on perrys
As Klar mentioned, it may indeed be unintended however, adding a higher speed on the horse would not make a big difference. The jaguar was a very small exception.