• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Complete your Easter Sets 2023 - Discussion

i still totally dislike this trend to complete sets which - mostly to get them completed - require use of nuggets during the event by adding a nuggetsale after the event

its very intersting to see that you consider players as stupid to pay all few weeks for items which will be obsolete in a few weeks with the next event!

TadschMahal

Sergeant
i still totally dislike this trend to complete sets which - mostly to get them completed - require use of nuggets during the event by adding a nuggetsale after the event

its very intersting to see that you consider players as stupid to pay all few weeks for items which will be obsolete in a few weeks with the next event!
i dont think they will be obsolete cause em new horsesets are pretty good - and em horsesets (nuggetsets) from 2022 are still good and for paden and perry there is nothing better ... since 2022 we got more than 1 event and still there are no better option than paden and perry in em cases they are used for... if u dont want to spend nuggets simply dont do it - the sets are worth it to be bought.... the only thing which could be criticised is that they arent auctionable - make em auctionable and everything is fine...u wont lose money by making em auctionable cause the person who sells em on market still needs to pay nuggets to get em...

i dont think they will be obsolete cause em new horsesets are pretty good - and em horsesets (nuggetsets) from 2022 are still good and for paden and perry there is nothing better ... since 2022 we got more than 1 event and still there are no better option than paden and perry in em cases they are used for... if u dont want to spend nuggets simply dont do it - the sets are worth it to be bought.... the only thing which could be criticised is that they arent auctionable - make em auctionable and everything is fine...u wont lose money by making em auctionable cause the person who sells em on market still needs to pay nuggets to get em...
i cannot change the option "auctionable". seems u got wrong information....

dublik

Lance Corporal
yes make them all auctionable, the nugget weapons too, no reason for them to be locked behind a paywall for so long

TadschMahal

Sergeant
i cannot change the option "auctionable". seems u got wrong information....
what are u talking bout ? i critisised InnoGames not for making em auctionable and more or less asked em to do that...
just dont translate you only to ''Du'' in german.. yes i used you but i dont mean you as a person ... you can be used in other cases too in which i dont mean you as a person...

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
Would like to see nugget items to be auctionable , If im correct only Lucille is a nugget sale which is also auctionable so why not all nugget items arent auctionable?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Now after I removed some comments
Now it looks like i'm talking to mysef :hmf:

(Relatively) On Topic: Jackson Sundown is a great horse set for adventures, it has the same amount of attack+defense as Perry's, but it focuses more on attack compared to Perry's who has equal attack/defense values. It is difficult for me to quantify these values considering that the formulas are not made public. HP reduces the chance of aiming and dodging, but it doesn't say how much. Why are these formulas not public? The fort ones are.
The HP formula is this one: (LVL+25*STR)*(DEF/5+10) + 20*DEF + 1000
The damage formula is something very similar with: Dexterity*1.15*attack value + gun damage
But it's impossible to deduce how much aiming/dodging you lose from having high HP. So i'm not sure if Jackson Sundown is better or worse than Perry's. They're probably about as strong, which is good. Perry is also extremely good at dueling, and Jackson Sundown at some jobs like hunting antelopes and hunting foxes.