1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Community Report #4: Discussion

Discussion in 'Versions 2.08 & 2.09' started by Diggo11, Jan 2, 2014.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    In terms of XP it didn't affect low level jobs that much. There is no difference for the very first jobs, but the disparity grows as the reward does.

2. ketjatekos

ketjatekos Guest

The speed world will be premium free? Because I see some problems when someone could do the same thing what he can do in a normal world.

3. zweig

zweig Guest

well, on a speedworld you could possibly get to lvl 120 in 8 hours, not 8 days :p

4. fafer

fafer Guest

Last time i heard, on speed world you will be able to enter only if you pay with real money.

5. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    That is how it worked in Tribalwars last I played, 100 spaces are free and there is a small cost to join thereafter, but I'm not aware of any official plan like that here.

6. ChickenMcGuy

ChickenMcGuy Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    HU
    +1

Need some new challenge. I wrote old time about this some idea, if need some "victory condition" I can write here.

7. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Someone suggested that you had to own all the stuff to get the collectors items. I might have found the idea ok - if it was not for the prices of the new chests. They are far to expensive for us to buy more than on in 6 month or so. If we had to own all these items at the same time - it takes around 10 mill $ of game money for the normal items and you would have to be a millionaire in real money too, to get the named stuff. So bad idea.

That said - I also think it would be a great idea to lower the prices for the chests so that we can actually afford to buy them.

I also think that it is sad that there is no way you can get all items in game - without using nuggets.

8. xDiego

xDiego Staff Sergeant Elite Tester

Main Server:
    NL
    You don't need the new items for the collectorsets

9. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    Nor do I see how this is related to the community report... since there is no more actual discussion for now, and a new one is due soon, I'll close the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.