1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Community Report #4: Discussion

Discussion in 'Versions 2.08 & 2.09' started by Diggo11, Jan 2, 2014.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
  2. Meatballs

Meatballs Guest

What's up with the small amount cash/exp we get from doing 15s jobs..
    Break up gangs for an example.

I used to get
    78 exp
    129 cash
    for a 15s work

now i get
    18 exp
    44 cash

it is like this for the most works and it's more or less just for the 15s works.
    that one is a downvote for me!

3. Jakovlev

Jakovlev Reservist

Yes, it was a bad idea from developers. Please restore the old system!

4. Ponury.Grabarz

Ponury.Grabarz Private First Class

Main Server:
    PL
    No. It's good idea. The game was too easy. On new world in polish the west people had 120 lvl in 1 month. That was to easy and I really like this change :)

5. .Surge.

.Surge. Guest

same here :)

6. xDiego

xDiego Staff Sergeant Elite Tester

Main Server:
    NL
    It's a good change yes!

How much new items are in the game now?

7. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    I don't think the question is whether 15s jobs needed to be nerfed (relative to 10m/1h), but whether the extent to which that happens is too far or just right...

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  8. Jakovlev

Jakovlev Reservist

0-120 level: 1.753.227 exp now
    0-150: 20.332.771 exp

Do you think this is easy with the old system?

9. Ponury.Grabarz

Ponury.Grabarz Private First Class

Main Server:
    PL
    No... And it's harder.
    Harder - better

@Edit
    And it's good :)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  10. Jakovlev

Jakovlev Reservist

It's too hard now.

11. Meatballs

Meatballs Guest

Indeed.

They could atleast wait with this change untill after the christmas bags for 50k dollars..
    It takes to long to get 50k cash now and with the time it takes then it isn't worth it since the drops in the bags is kinda crappy.

12. xDiego

xDiego Staff Sergeant Elite Tester

Main Server:
    NL
    new jobs probably give more xp, so it's good now. If it's easy then we are level 150 in 6 months and then it's boring again

13. Cowboy Luemmel

Cowboy Luemmel Reservist

Main Server:
    DE
    In the 17th german world (Georgia) someone reached level 120 after 8 1/2 days. So lets make a small calculation:
    1.750.000 (lvl 120) = 8 1/2 days
    20.300.000 / 1.750.000 = 11,6
    11,6 * 8,5 = 98,6 days for level 150

So with the old system (and enough nuggets) it would be possible to reach level 150 after about 3 months (100 days) !!!! And i even didnt consider the new jobs (maybe more xp...).

But the problem is: if you compare this too someone who doenst spend a lot of nuggets, but still gets aboout 3.000.000 exp in a year (and this arent very much players) he needs about 6-7 years for reaching lvl 150. So im not quite sure, if the new 15-sec-job-system is better or worse. On one hand, nuggetboys should be slowed down with reaching lvl 150 (and this is made with it, they would need about 6-7 months), but on the other hand "normal players" would need even more than the 6-7 years. Very hard situation for InnoGames, to solve this dilemma!

14. zweig

zweig Guest

lets take a closer look at 15 sec vs 1h. until now we got a little under 1/3 of the exp/dollars in 15sec as we would get in one hour. with 1/6 of the energy needed.
    so we can take 12 energy and get for example 486 (6x81) exp with 6x15 seconds of peace negotiations or 286 exp in one hour of the same job.
    this results in an 80% better exp per energy-ratio for the "clickers".

of course they deserve a little bonus for their activity, but 80% is way too much. 50% at max should do fine.

you forgot the login bonus, you get 10% experience from the next level every 5 days (day 1 1%, day 2 2%, day 3 3%, day 4 4%, day 5 dem nuggets). that results in one level every 50 days and gets you from 120 to 150 in merely 4.1 years without doing shit besides logging in :p

15. Cowboy Luemmel

Cowboy Luemmel Reservist

Main Server:
    DE
    well, i didnt know, this has been changed... i thought the daily login is linked to your level or rather a determined percentage of the lastdays-exp... well this changes everything :up:

16. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    Since the 15s change seems to be quite a talking point, I made a poll: click here. There should obviously be a bonus for performing jobs more actively, but because the length of 15s jobs is negligible, the bonus is that you can effectively do twice as many in one day after sleep. So when voting, perhaps take a number you think is fair in regards to energy then halve it.

17. ketjatekos

ketjatekos Guest

Btw a question… How much this effects level 1-10 players 15 sec jobs? Because if those get decreased, they will quit :hmpf:

Maybe I should see it on enewetak… but asking seems like I do something :D

Edit: already checked it: It got decreased too… I really recommend you to make t higher for level 1-10, so they fit to the introduction again

Edit2: I checked, it is still possible to manage level 10 without doing anything different, than what quests need. Idk what about level 10-20 though.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
  18. Cowboy Luemmel

Cowboy Luemmel Reservist

Main Server:
    DE
    :up: if possible, very good idea ;)

19. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I understand why the exp form the 15 sek jobs have been lowered - but it is not just that it has been lowered on all jobs, short and long - so it is now extremely low.
    For me it means that some jobs don't really have a purpose any more - why do them if you get very little $ no useful product and no exp. I think the exp is too low now. I get that you don't want us to raise in level so fast - but you need to find other reasons for us, to do the jobs then, short or long.

20. .Surge.

.Surge. Guest

Why are the new products from lvl120+ jobs not auctionable? Is it a bug or a feature?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.