• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Community Report #3: Miscellaneous Discussion

ChickenMcGuy

Staff Sergeant
Bond limit increase is best this report. We want test MPI, after can give feedback.

Shop

After comparing a lot of numbers we have decided to completely switch to the new Shop layout. We will not only just switch all old shops to the new layout but also add a couple of nice new features like a search function. We also want to integrated the Traveling Salesman into the Shop to make it better visible. Furthermore, the long timers like Higher Energy and Automation will be moved from the Premium page into the shop. More news on the Shop switch will be announced soon.
Uhh... Very strange idea... Imagine the situation: First tab is Traveling Salesman, I can pay only $. T o the right present shop's tabs, when I can pay bonds/nuggets. Last tab is Premium page, when I can only pay nuggets...
Lot's of different things at one place not a best idea.

carolos

I heard that by moving the premiums to the shop there will be more packages available with discount(propably like 14 days=50 nuggets,28 days=95 nuggets, or something like that)
Is that true?

L.L.D

Reservist
I heard that by moving the premiums to the shop there will be more packages available with discount(propably like 14 days=50 nuggets,28 days=95 nuggets, or something like that)
Is that true?
i would love minus days, instead of more... like 3 days, 7 days, 10 days, etc...

.Surge.

So ehm, the premium automantion and more energy will be removed?
Really? Lame in that case <.<
InnoGames and REMOVE A PREMIUM FEATURE? haha, good one :D

to the announcement: can't wait for MP instances :)

vandenbuchen

Reservist
We also want to integrated the Traveling Salesman into the Shop to make it better visible.
when I open the travelling salesman in the inventory, the shop appears as big as I can hardly see anything else unless I'm using a 25inch-screen.

hope they change this.

and, ChickenMcGuy, I agree with you.

Butcher Pete

Why is it when I hit the mobile trader button the UP shop opens??? The shop already has its own button on the main screen, there's no need for it to be stealing the traders one.

Also, why is the new layout so big?? it takes up half my screen now, what was wrong wit the old layout??

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Been removing a few off-topic posts, please try to keep this thread to the contents of the CR only, thanks.