1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Community report #1 discussion

Discussion in 'Version 2.06' started by Leones, Oct 4, 2013.

Share This Page

1. zweig

zweig Guest

these are some good points, i highlighted my favorites.
    1% as a minimum duel motivation is too low in my opinion, 10% or even 25% would be low enough. just like the resistance as a dueling skill. at some point, it showed that 0% was too low, it got changed to a minimum of 25%, why not do the same with the motivation?

who blocked these ideas? the other CMs, game designers? you should definitely not forget these ideas and bring them up again, if you get enough support from us.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
  2. henry j.

henry j. Reservist

Why not set duel motivation back at 100% each day like jobs .

Sure you can still do zer motivation duels but its gonne hurt /cost alot and be 10x harder to do = you can but most will give up and wont.

3. father jack

father jack Private First Class

Arena system? I'd rather waste my Nuggets in cutting travel time. Than using them to be the be in the Arena.

4. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    Yeah i did. In less than 150 days without any premium i got to level 120 and was at 275 duel level.
    On my oldest world i have less than 1/3 of the duels i have on that world and im just at 248 in duel level... a little over 4 years difference between the accounts. So that´s not "too much" if i got to go for the 0 motivation duel. I can still get all of those that didn´t gone around making too much duels.
    The ones that are raising like i did are on my limits and can get attacked by me... but if i duel them, i will get experience, even that not much. If i get 0 motivation, i can still duel them... until they get over the 30% of my level.

That is the main problem, like i say before: now it too easy to raise experience levels being a dueler but you get stuck on those high level where there are so few duelers that you can fight.

But there is another thing that could be used:
    Some 3 years ago there was a level where you got and you could duel everyone and could be fought by everyone of that experience level.
    Why not make that but into the number of duels? Adding a limitation that if you get 1000 duels you could duel and be dueled by everyone that had over 1000 duels without the duel level limitations. Still the 30% of duel level would apply for the duels started or made against you, for the people with less than those 1000 duels.

That way it didn´t matter the ones that are duel level 600 or level 150. And it would open the door for those duelers to do whatever they like more.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  5. Cienfuegos

Cienfuegos Guest

I must say, that those ideas look really interesting, duel level is like some kind of eternal curse you always carry around. I think that the idea of loosing duel levels due to not duelling, or always loosing would be a great improvement...I'd vote for this changes for sure

6. capitao.cesar

capitao.cesar Reservist

Main Server:
    PT
    Well, we know... the duelists are a problem, ok. I´m one too, at M7 PT.
    Workers, fort fighters, questers, etc, etc, don´t like us. Why?

Why don´t you give us: strongers NPCs, Bandits or whateaver, with at least a good XP reward (in case of a victory, of course), and with a rare item drop reward (like the ancients fort battles)?? We never will duel the workers, jobbers, questers, fort fighters anymore ;)

The-west was build for duels. And at M7 PT I just can see the 1st page of duellers, due my high level :( (and just one of them give me a decent xp)