• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Collector's set

DeletedUser

I tell you ;)

I did 3 hours of treasure hunt for the mexican gold quest. Then I shot Old Man Hackett because he deserved it and rode home, feeding my ostrich with 2 sacks of oat.
I then began praying for the cristmas achievements and opened some steel boxes. Rudolph dropped from the second box.

But I'm sure, it was a total random drop ;)

Thanks a lot!
Were you wearing any Holiday set items at that moment?

well, not yet :D just need to add some code for fort bonuses first. But at least we know what the bonuses are now. ;)
I wonder if the Collector Set fort bonus stacks with the Golden Gun bonus.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1304

I get you, but don't know that. I think you need to test this somehow as you are the only one with complete set so far :D

DeletedUser

Can be tested only in real fortbattles. As i remember, in maneuvers you can't see the hit/dodge chance.

DeletedUser1373

I just completed the collectors set on DE5 by completing 1000 daily quests for the ostrich and Rudolph dropping from a *regular* steel lined box.

image2om.png

In english it reads:

+25 damage (fort battle sector bonus)
+2 defense (fort battle sector bonus)
+2 attack (fort battle)
+2 prayer
+20% regeneration
+50% increased luck chance
+50% speed
+15 labour points

bonus is shit.

BTW i thoygh i will be the first who get whole set.But i were wrong.I finish OSTRICH 100 daily about 29 dec and have allready all animals ;)