• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Collectors cards

• Thread starter DeletedUser1304
  • Start date

DeletedUser1304

This is really making me upset. I opened 5 cakes, got 5x cherry pie, opened 10 unaligned compasses, got 2 different cards from them and 11x branding iron, same 2 different cards,5 distillates got 2 different items. You spend few 10 thousand on market buying products and get 5k dollars in reward, what is the point? Please raise chance to use less items to obtain whole collection or disable whole section as this is frustrating and pointless. :hmpf:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What is making me upset that there is no special reward when you collect all collector card achievements

DeletedUser

This is really making me upset. I opened 5 cakes, got 5x cherry pie, opened 10 unaligned compasses, got 2 different cards from them and 11x branding iron, same 2 different cards,5 distillates got 2 different items. You spend few 10 thousand on market buying products and get 5k dollars in reward, what is the point? Please raise chance to use less items to obtain whole collection or disable whole section as this is frustrating and pointless. :hmpf:

The collector's cards are for the achievement points only. If you feel it is frustrating and pointless then simply don't do it. Since there is no special reward there is no need to collect those if you are not an achievement hunter.

DeletedUser

I have the same problem.
I feel like I opened 100 cake and only got 4 different cards till now.
It took a long time till I got the 3rd card (actually I got no. 3 & 4 after an update...).

Is there maybe something wrong with your random number generator?

InnoGames, could you please check?

BTW: I think too, that 5k bucks is too less for it.

DeletedUser1304

The collector's cards are for the achievement points only. If you feel it is frustrating and pointless then simply don't do it. Since there is no special reward there is no need to collect those if you are not an achievement hunter.

That's not the point. I like to finish all achievements I can, problem is hat products are so expensive and you simply don't have a chance to do it so its becoming pointless to have such a feature when players are not happy.