• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Classic Speed World Discussion

semenyk

Reservist
not that great rewards to be honest that would be worth the effort. Wright brother set is useless same with prison borthers and fry. Only firefighter and friday sets are worth trying. Maybe if players had the choice of what they want, as it used to be, it would be more interesting.

Deleted User - 117528

Instead of clothes for 1st place it should be a chest with all items from set and maybe a better selection of sets as reward.

panos-the-best

Reservist
Very interesting! I dont really care for the prizes, since I think the event will be very good and fun!
Some questions though:
1. Which version of the game wil be active? For example I guess sets (mexican,gentleman,indian etc) will have their previous stats
2. Will it be any boost in exp/speed/money/luck like in previous speed servers?
3. I hope mods will be strict about 'pushing'.Last time in the Gold rush event, this quest "Magic World" made people that were pushed to gather whole sets and ruined this event. Generally quests with auctionable powerful (for Classic West) sets/items will be tricky for mods in order to avoid pushing (although i am not sure which of those quests take place when event is on)

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Very interesting! I dont really care for the prizes, since I think the event will be very good and fun!
Some questions though:
1. Which version of the game wil be active? For example I guess sets (mexican,gentleman,indian etc) will have their previous stats
2. Will it be any boost in exp/speed/money/luck like in previous speed servers?
3. I hope mods will be strict about 'pushing'.Last time in the Gold rush event, this quest "Magic World" made people that were pushed to gather whole sets and ruined this event. Generally quests with auctionable powerful (for Classic West) sets/items will be tricky for mods in order to avoid pushing (although i am not sure which of those quests take place when event is on)
The current version of the game will be running. All of the sets you have mentioned will have their current bonuses. There will not be any boosts. Rules will be applied as they always have been - we will be sure everyone follows them :).

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
one of the best parts?
upgrading is inactive.... so multi accounting or sharing is almost useless

the only thing I would rather see?
is that all items in shop are bought with bonds and not nuggets, so you have to play for it to get any.
now it's still a refill with nuggets only double the nuggets, so its still a nugget speed server

and bank transfers active? so pushing is available?

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
doesn't really matter lulu
you can't upgrade them
worst problem is the tea and soapwater in shop for nuggetiers

DeletedUser500

doesn't really matter lulu
you can't upgrade them
It is what it is, I'm really glad if they can't be upgraded, but the new-old sets will likely still be the viable late-game items, over level 120+ shop items like we used in the old days for example.

worst problem is the tea and soapwater in shop for nuggetiers
There's still time to modify the shop, to make sure the strongest buffs are only available for bonds.

On what patch the game will be running?
Al says the current version of the game will be running, with lots of settings modified to emulate the old game.

Kacper

Reservist
What will the server parameters be?
What will be the multiplier of gaining experience, dropping, earning money, what will be the speed of movement on the pet, will it be faster?
What items will be available in the union pacific store?
Will the players using the nuggets be ranked as the rest or will they be separate when selecting the winners?

Thanks.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
What will the server parameters be?
Not sure what you mean.

What will be the multiplier of gaining experience, dropping, earning money, what will be the speed of movement on the pet, will it be faster?
The same as regular servers.

What items will be available in the union pacific store?
Please check the official announcement, all items that will be available are listed there. For your convenience, here they are:
  • Beginner's bag
  • Mate Tea
  • Liquid life
  • Health elixir
  • Guarana
  • Life juice
  • Coffee
  • Soap water
  • Ground rocket turtle shell
  • Pack of cards
  • Loot chest
Will the players using the nuggets be ranked as the rest or will they be separate when selecting the winners?

Thanks.
There will only be one set of ranking, for both premium and non-premium players.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
you forgot.... without extra's :lol:

but now we can easily see who the real players are and who the nuggetiers are;)

leandro.colo

Reservist
hello, well a month has passed and the malakita rifle does not arrive. Where does it come from? How lucky that many did not sign up, so they do not claim a prize that they will never give ...

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
hello, well a month has passed and the malakita rifle does not arrive. Where does it come from? How lucky that many did not sign up, so they do not claim a prize that they will never give ...
The Malachite Rifle will be given in due time, as soon as the set bonuses for are created. Thank you for your patience.