1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Christmas sale feedback

Discussion in 'Versions 2.28 - 2.39' started by cl4udioo2, Dec 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    I'm done with complaining
    I wont be visiting the Forums again
    I'm sure that will make everyone a lot happier
    cya

2. cl4udioo2

cl4udioo2 Private First Class

[​IMG]

3. Hobie

Hobie Private First Class

personally i just find it odd that "that" was the last straw. The game has been stagnant for a few YEARS now. Adventures were put in and forgotten about, much like the fair. Dueling changes have not really increased dueling, unless Bible dueling is what they were going for. FF's are same old same old, more Hp and damage, but still its the same as it was. Snake was put out bugged for like a month before it was fixed. All of the named special gear like john adams pants etc was made obsolete within months of release. Items made purely for "collectors" aka to make players spend, but in fact all it did was kill collecting, etc etc etc... this game has been a roller coaster for years but its all been down down down for about the last 3-4 and no amount of new sets will convince me that they are actually working hard to improve the game, when it seems all resources have been diverted. They could finally finish and add that bear hunt to adventures or just a new map period. Update the items in the Adventure shop, the SHOP itself, the fair prizes... Make it so you can downgrade items at the cost of only receiving some of them back like reduce a level one back to zero, but only gain 2 of the item back. Find a way to actually make players want to duel. Reduce building exp where it was, as lots of players now only build to level, which KILLS the social aspect of the game, etc etc etc. Instead we will get more quests shoved down our throat and new sets for easter that will Kill everything players just spent a ton at X-mas for. And before someone says I can quit anytime... I have, all but 1 world and i take breaks from it often. Not because the game cannot be good, but because its been made bad by poor decisions. I want InnoGames to make money, but do so through having a quality product, not just banking on the few players still spending, because we all know based upon server and forum activity that the 17 million player tag isn't fooling anyone when most worlds cannot even fill a large FF anymore or get enough players for an adventure

4. lulumcnoob

lulumcnoob Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    EN
    This is perfect.

5. Musagete

Musagete Reservist

You totally nailed it. This is beyond perfect. Thank you for putting a voice on everything in my head!

6. Heinblaubaer

Heinblaubaer Private First Class

Main Server:
    DE
    :up::up:

no other comment than:
    YOU ARE SOO RIGHT !!!