1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Christmas sale feedback

Discussion in 'Versions 2.28 - 2.39' started by cl4udioo2, Dec 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    It would appear that they are milking everyone for every penny, before they do move on :(
    I doubt I will be here for much longer, after the debacle with the Cash Mega Bags

2. cl4udioo2

cl4udioo2 Private First Class

Just fuck off then.

3. alvin123

alvin123 Reservist

We can complain as we wish, nothing will change the situation, they will not change anything in favor of the players, whether if 90% of players complains.
    it's kind of useless discussion, probably funny for InnoGames.
    how it will be next Christmas? only nuggets? (Good idea, right?) :rolleyes: , Probably next year the world will gather bonds, as they gather money for this xmas and have received scam :whistle:
    and xmas 2017 ? probably at that xmas people will buy with '' NO MORE THE WEST'' :up:

4. Jarema 27

Jarema 27 Private

Main Server:
    PL
    I only wonder why you even trouble with beta,you haven't got ANY positive feedback on sale change,but you won't do anything cause you know better. Why even trouble,just pass everything and don't bother what players have to say...

5. Ahram

Ahram Private First Class

Very constructive :lol: Got anything intelligent to add to the discussion?

6. The-Iceman

Main Server:
    Have the Moderators gone on strike
    I reported post #142, 4 days ago and no action has been taken

7. fergusferret

fergusferret Guest

moderators have noticed and there may be action but they also have real lives so give them a break.

8. fergusferret

fergusferret Guest

having read a large number of the messages here I am beginning to think beta is just as bad as the main en worlds with moaners and such.

now before you jump down my throat I would like a bit of respect for my judgement. there were moans about the none use of bonds for a long time and then suddenly moans about the use of bonds. This kind of makes me wonder if you that moaned twice actually want to play the game as it was intended or are just out to play an accountancy game, where you buy and sell all you can and accrue lots of pixelated cash.

this is beta folks and as it says the whole lot could be deleted at any time with no notice at all, along with that is the fact any one or more characters can be deleted also with all you accrued going to the big recycle bin in the InnoGames file dump. why anyone buys nuggets for this beta side of the game really is funny to me. I am here to play test a character and play-test a possible upgraded set if I can manage to get enough pieces to do the test to my own satisfaction.

yes I collect bonds and the free nuggets but that is all and I am not going to be buying nuggets just because I may have no bonds for a pixelated set that could go poof at any time. if it does happen I just start again and see if I can manage to get to that place again or even try another approach.

stop whining about getting or not getting pixelated cash when it may just disappear in the next 5 seconds for good. the warnings are clear in the rules and regulations about that.

hopefully InnoGames will learn that bond events have to have time between them for the events to be any good. some of us will learn that whining is a lot of good in a beta game and those buying nuggets for this part of the west game may think of starting a game in the real worlds and spend there instead of here. then again some may not.

whatever you do is your choice of course. as for me I will go back to sitting in the background and laughing at the moans and groans about this part of the game

9. xShteff

xShteff Master Sergeant Former Team Member

Thanks for the giggles :p
    Let's see what I did in these 4 days. Friday I had a very important presentation to hold at College and after that I went out with my colleagues. Saturday I had to prepare my luggage as I had to travel back to my country. Sunday I started traveling, my bus broke and I've been stuck for 20 hours in Prague, Monday still stuck in Prague, finally left ~5 PM, Tuesday I got home, really tired as I slept for ~3h in 48 hours. Oh, and did I say anything about Christmas? There won't be anything different if he gets punished now, or later.
    Really curious what reactions we'll receive if the server gets suddenly closed. (and no, it won't >_>)

10. The-Iceman

Main Server:
    Would you please consider 75k, 60k and 50k Mega Bags for the last 24 hours of the Event?

11. OneTouch

OneTouch Reservist

Main Server:
    EN
    Yes, it will be only for you.. Stop being selfish. You are caring only yourself. And more money is all you want. And you will have it if they make it.

If anyone says event goes bad we need to use money i can believe and agree but if iceman does it no one cant believe he doing this for all of us(what a funny sentence i know he never wants it)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  12. The-Iceman

Main Server:
    For the record you don't even have an account in Alamogordo, so what gives you the right to judge me?

I'm far from being the only player with cash to spend in Alamogordo.
    I bet you would soon change you mind, if I was able to transfer 50 million to your bank account.
    However! because you have no cash to buy the bags, you try to torpedo my idea out of jealousy, shame on you
    You aren't even aware what I do with my money, or how many players I help in Alamogordo.
    I have supplied most of my town with attire for cost price, in an effort to share my good fortune.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  13. OneTouch

OneTouch Reservist

Main Server:
    EN
    I really know who you are. And how can you know i dont have an account? Actually i have an account and you cant buy me with your money mr. trashtalker.I would soon change my mind, you able to transfer 50 m? I dont even care your money. All of us knows how you made them.and you didnt helped anyone with your own things.

So you tried to lying me( you are a good man and helping peep ?) and blaming me( my jealousy to you ? LOL MAYBE IN YOUR DREAM. I dont have any cash ? LOL I GAINED EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF MY INVENT AND MONEY MYSELF UNLIKE YOU)
    You think you're best on lying. Not actually. You need new tricks.

And i know how did you got items from marshall eric for your town members(!) and never give them back. You giving items which you borrowed from others. what an angel you are.

Sincerely, OneTouch.

14. The-Iceman

Main Server:
    Would you consider 75k, 60k and 50k Mega Bags for the last 24 hours of the Event please?

15. Hobie

Hobie Private First Class

cash is a bad idea. the markets are already flooded with items from the free plays plus needing bonds drives up activity via daily quests and FF's. Use your cash on those items already out there

16. capitao.cesar

capitao.cesar Reservist

Main Server:
    PT
    Totally agree.

It would be a elegant way to make us forget that the grinch ruined our christmas this year :cool:

17. I agree, and would be pissed if I spent all my bonds and letters to find out I could have used cash in the last days.

18. The-Iceman

Main Server:
    Thanks for your lack of consideration for Premium paying customers InnoGames
    You couldn't even give us a break for the last 24 hours of the Event, because of you insatiable greed
    I now have nothing to gain by staying in the Beta, so it's probably time to look for another game to play

19. xDiego

xDiego Staff Sergeant Elite Tester

Main Server:
    NL
    Oh finally the moment we've all been waiting for... :) Byee

The event was good with the free bag 3x a week. The bags were a little expensive so now the market is not flooded with items.

20. Ahram

Ahram Private First Class

You quitting? Or just assuming that your opinion on The-Iceman is the opinion of all? :confused:

It is always bad to lose more players, especially in this "huge" game with 17 million players :blink: But InnoGreed don't really care much anymore it seems, they just want to milk the players for more cash.