1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Christmas sale feedback

Discussion in 'Versions 2.28 - 2.39' started by cl4udioo2, Dec 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. alexys

alexys Private

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2015
  2. Atoemchen

Atoemchen Reservist

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2015
  3. KsF09

KsF09 Reservist

4. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    I have never known such a bunch of stubborn Developers in my life
    We have 13 pages of complaints here and still no Cash Mega Bags
    That's without all the complaints on the Saloon Chat

You haven't incorporated any of our feedback or our suggestion in any of your decisions at all, so we still have no CASH MEGA BAGS
    The chances of the Developers actually adding them has become non existent
    Thanks for ignoring our requests again
    Anyone in their right mind is not going to pay those inflated prices for bags with unknown contents
    I can buy 85% of those sets from the market for 1.5 million dollars maximum and guarantee to get the set I want, so who are you guys trying to convince with your over inflated prices
    I bet 85% of the players on all the servers can't afford 1 Chest, yet you talk about equality on the servers, when you are catering to the minority, who in my opinion will reject your revised prices

Isn't it about time you listened to the community for once and gave then what they want?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  5. Football

Football Private

Main Server:
    HU
    It was really a good idea to change the price for BONDS.... the previous dia de los muart├ęz event the 70-80% of players spend their all BONDS... now in this christmas sale how the f*ck they will buy this bags???

6. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Now they are saying that it is our feedback that made them do this nugget/bond crap.

I lose more and more respect for those mods - first it is The iceman fault - now it is everyone writing on beta forum who is to blame :(

Please take the responsibility for your bad decisions yourself :(

7. xShteff

xShteff Master Sergeant Former Team Member

I think you don't really know what a moderator's job is, or how informed some of them are.

Also, one thing I don't understand. You are all complaining that you can't buy bags with money... so later you can complain that you didn't find anything good in them just like it happened last year?
    Why don't you just use your money and buy the products you want, off market? Wouldn't that save you money and avoid the frustration of getting bad items in the bags?

8. The-Iceman

Main Server:
    It's a lot less annoying to get some bad items from the Mega Bags, than to get bad sets for between 1.5 million and 3.5 million from the Chests
    At least there is a chance to recover my money, by selling the items from the Mega Bags
    There is no chance of recovering my money on a chest, if the contents are useless, as that's just like playing Russian Roulette with my money
    I will get 6 to 10 items from a chest, as opposed to getting between 30 to 70 items from the Mega Bags
    I'm sure I know which makes more sense to me

9. xShteff

And again... if you buy the items off market, would there be any problem with that? Or it's the profit all we care about.

10. Rastlos

Rastlos Private First Class

If players don't buy the useless chests and are not able to buy mega bags, please explain where shall the items on the market come from you want us to buy? ;):whistle:

11. The-Iceman

Main Server:
    You just have to keep being condescending about profit
    Why don't you just play the game your way and I'll play the game my way, as I really don't need your advice
    Maybe as a Moderator, you should try being impartial instead of taking cheap shots at people all the time :(

12. catalin1994

catalin1994 Private

Main Server:
    RO
    All the time you cry about game . All what you want is profit for yourself ! This game is your live ! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2015
  13. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Again same method. - just do some mud slinging to get us off topic.
    But most of the content is rather disappointing compared to the price, no matter if it is dollar bonds or nuggets. But you cant get anything in marked. The upgrade of items took care of that. Maybe there is on beta. But there is none on dk servers, I cant speak for other servers.

. My problem is that on national servers the message from InnoGames is that the event is like it is, after using feedback from us. I find that pretty insulting.

You are using us to make players swallow the bad pill.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  14. xShteff

People that saved their bonds or use nuggets will buy them and sell whatever dupes they get. I have around 3-4000 bonds worth of letters on Colorado.net, and I'll use some of them for this sale.

15. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    On beta nuggets are cheap so there are much more items to sell. On normal servers people dont sell much they save to upgrade, and they swap with friends. There is very little in marked. The bag for dollar would have made players sell stuff to get dollar, and would introduce more extra items so there would be stuff to sell in marked. It would also make prices drop, and give a chance to players who dont have so much dollars to spend.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  16. Rastlos

Rastlos Private First Class

Well, I think you know that this will not happen. With nuggets/bonds only there will be bought much much less bags than the years before (= much less items on the market) and I'm quite sure that InnoGames will see later on that this event was a disaster (both spend money and players quit bying nuggets/quit the game).

17. The-Iceman

Main Server:
    As a member of the Admin Team you was privy to what was coming in the Christmas Event, so you obviously never used your Bonds for the DoTD Event
    So of course you can rub everyone's noses in it now, by bragging that you have 3-4000 Bonds for this event, unlike everyone else
    It is often said that Forewarned is Forearmed, but unfortunately we never got that snippet of advanced info

18. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    Noone received any advanced notice. Believe it or not there are numerous people who decided to save their bonds for a proper bond event (or some other purpose).

19. xShteff

Believe it or not, but I had no clue we won't be able to use money for this sale. I found out at the same time as you did.

20. Ahram

Ahram Private First Class

That sums up the biggest problem on beta, we, the testers don't get any information until the damage is done, and TW gets a lot of bad publicity for it, resulting in more people quitting in anger.

If IG want us all to quit, why not just admit it, and move on to more profitable things? :blink: