• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Christmas sale feedback

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
I have never known such a bunch of stubborn Developers in my life
We have 13 pages of complaints here and still no Cash Mega Bags
That's without all the complaints on the Saloon Chat

We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your constructive feedback! We want to let you know that we are listening to what you have to say and try to incorporate your feedback into our decisions as much as possible. Your feedback is invaluable to us for creating the game you want to play and we are looking forward for your feedback in 2016 and beyond!
You haven't incorporated any of our feedback or our suggestion in any of your decisions at all, so we still have no CASH MEGA BAGS
The chances of the Developers actually adding them has become non existent
Thanks for ignoring our requests again
Anyone in their right mind is not going to pay those inflated prices for bags with unknown contents
I can buy 85% of those sets from the market for 1.5 million dollars maximum and guarantee to get the set I want, so who are you guys trying to convince with your over inflated prices
I bet 85% of the players on all the servers can't afford 1 Chest, yet you talk about equality on the servers, when you are catering to the minority, who in my opinion will reject your revised prices

Isn't it about time you listened to the community for once and gave then what they want?

Last edited:

Football

Private
It was really a good idea to change the price for BONDS.... the previous dia de los muartéz event the 70-80% of players spend their all BONDS... now in this christmas sale how the f*ck they will buy this bags???

olga

Master Sergeant
Now they are saying that it is our feedback that made them do this nugget/bond crap.

I lose more and more respect for those mods - first it is The iceman fault - now it is everyone writing on beta forum who is to blame :(

Please take the responsibility for your bad decisions yourself :(

xShteff

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
I lose more and more respect for those mods
I think you don't really know what a moderator's job is, or how informed some of them are.

Also, one thing I don't understand. You are all complaining that you can't buy bags with money... so later you can complain that you didn't find anything good in them just like it happened last year?
I got 220 belts 225 Shoes 310 Hats 260 ties = 1010 useless items at a cost of over 50 Million
Most of the other items were junk to, as jackets and pants that were selling before the Event for 400k plus are now on the market for 50k each
Thats about 200 Jackets and pants that are also useless for a cost of 10 Million
The only decent items and weapons I got were Cullens and Doolins for another 5 Million and they sure don't represent the 65 Million I spent to get them, after discounting all the junk :(

In conclusion, whether using Nuggets or cash, in my humble opinion, this event was a ripoff
Why don't you just use your money and buy the products you want, off market? Wouldn't that save you money and avoid the frustration of getting bad items in the bags?

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
I think you don't really know what a moderator's job is, or how informed some of them are.

Also, one thing I don't understand. You are all complaining that you can't buy bags with money... so later you can complain that you didn't find anything good in them just like it happened last year?
Why don't you just use your money and buy the products you want, off market? Wouldn't that save you money and avoid the frustration of getting bad items in the bags?
It's a lot less annoying to get some bad items from the Mega Bags, than to get bad sets for between 1.5 million and 3.5 million from the Chests
At least there is a chance to recover my money, by selling the items from the Mega Bags
There is no chance of recovering my money on a chest, if the contents are useless, as that's just like playing Russian Roulette with my money
I will get 6 to 10 items from a chest, as opposed to getting between 30 to 70 items from the Mega Bags
I'm sure I know which makes more sense to me

xShteff

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
It's a lot less annoying to get some bad items from the Mega Bags, than to get bad sets for between 1.5 million and 3.5 million from the Chests
At least there is a chance to recover my money, by selling the items from the Mega Bags
There is no chance of recovering my money on a chest, if the contents are useless, as that's just like playing Russian Roulette with my money
I will get 6 to 10 items from a chest, as opposed to getting between 30 to 70 items from the Mega Bags
I'm sure I know which makes more sense to me
And again... if you buy the items off market, would there be any problem with that? Or it's the profit all we care about.

Rastlos

Private First Class
And again... if you buy the items off market, would there be any problem with that? Or it's the profit all we care about.
If players don't buy the useless chests and are not able to buy mega bags, please explain where shall the items on the market come from you want us to buy? ;):whistle:

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
You just have to keep being condescending about profit
Why don't you just play the game your way and I'll play the game my way, as I really don't need your advice
Maybe as a Moderator, you should try being impartial instead of taking cheap shots at people all the time :(

catalin1994

Private
You just have to keep being condescending about profit
Why don't you just play the game your way and I'll play the game my way, as I really don't need your advice
Maybe as a Moderator, you should try being impartial instead of taking cheap shots at people all the time :(
All the time you cry about game . All what you want is profit for yourself ! This game is your live ! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

olga

Master Sergeant

Again same method. - just do some mud slinging to get us off topic.
But most of the content is rather disappointing compared to the price, no matter if it is dollar bonds or nuggets. But you cant get anything in marked. The upgrade of items took care of that. Maybe there is on beta. But there is none on dk servers, I cant speak for other servers.

. My problem is that on national servers the message from InnoGames is that the event is like it is, after using feedback from us. I find that pretty insulting.

You are using us to make players swallow the bad pill.

Last edited:

xShteff

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
If players don't buy the useless chests and are not able to buy mega bags, please explain where shall the items on the market come from you want us to buy? ;):whistle:
People that saved their bonds or use nuggets will buy them and sell whatever dupes they get. I have around 3-4000 bonds worth of letters on Colorado.net, and I'll use some of them for this sale.

olga

Master Sergeant
People that saved their bonds or use nuggets will buy them and sell whatever dupes they get. I have around 3-4000 bonds worth of letters on Colorado.net, and I'll use some of them for this sale.
On beta nuggets are cheap so there are much more items to sell. On normal servers people dont sell much they save to upgrade, and they swap with friends. There is very little in marked. The bag for dollar would have made players sell stuff to get dollar, and would introduce more extra items so there would be stuff to sell in marked. It would also make prices drop, and give a chance to players who dont have so much dollars to spend.

Last edited:

Rastlos

Private First Class
Well, I think you know that this will not happen. With nuggets/bonds only there will be bought much much less bags than the years before (= much less items on the market) and I'm quite sure that InnoGames will see later on that this event was a disaster (both spend money and players quit bying nuggets/quit the game).

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
As a member of the Admin Team you was privy to what was coming in the Christmas Event, so you obviously never used your Bonds for the DoTD Event
So of course you can rub everyone's noses in it now, by bragging that you have 3-4000 Bonds for this event, unlike everyone else
It is often said that Forewarned is Forearmed, but unfortunately we never got that snippet of advanced info

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Noone received any advanced notice. Believe it or not there are numerous people who decided to save their bonds for a proper bond event (or some other purpose).

xShteff

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
As a member of the Admin Team you was privy to what was coming in the Christmas Event, so you obviously never used your Bonds for the DoTD Event
So of course you can rub everyone's noses in it now, by bragging that you have 3-4000 Bonds for this event, unlike everyone else
It is often said that Forewarned is Forearmed, but unfortunately we never got that snippet of advanced info
Believe it or not, but I had no clue we won't be able to use money for this sale. I found out at the same time as you did.

Ahram

Private First Class
Noone received any advanced notice.
That sums up the biggest problem on beta, we, the testers don't get any information until the damage is done, and TW gets a lot of bad publicity for it, resulting in more people quitting in anger.

If IG want us all to quit, why not just admit it, and move on to more profitable things? :blink: