1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Christmas sale feedback

Discussion in 'Versions 2.28 - 2.39' started by cl4udioo2, Dec 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. lulumcnoob

lulumcnoob Sergeant Former Team Member

Main Server:
    EN
    Please take some reconsideration about the decision to exclude Collin's set and Gordon's set, as they are both much stronger than any other duelling set, and not everyone was able to get them at the recent events. Everything else is simply too outdated to take on a better equipped dueller, and i'm not really into builder bashing anymore.

I was hoping to get at least one of the sets so I can start to play on alamo again, atm I can't duel because I don't have the gear, and I can't fort because there's been no battles since early last month - that doesn't exactly leave me, personally, any reason to log in here.

2. shantam1

shantam1 Reservist

Main Server:
    well said

+1 Dizzy...
    these are nothing but just excuses...you have considered that it would effect the players having no money in game...have you ever thought of players not having nuggets in game?
    that really surprises me that you never thought of non premium players..If you did, all the events in last 3-4 years would have been $$, bonds and nuggets events (all in one)...
    You may make the christmas bags very expensive like 100k each or something like that..atleast every player would get a chance to buy them...but restricting them to just bonds and nuggets is a no way solution for either a high lvl player or a low level player...
    If you are a non nugget player and you already bought 10 bags and got crap in them, then your christmas is officially over as there is no power than can get you atleast 60 bonds per day, so cant even think of buying 1 bag everyday :hmpf:

3. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I totally agree :up:

4. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    If you think that I hold anyone responsible for the decisions of our bean counters other than themselves then let me say it again: you are mistaken. Go back and read between the lines, put 2 and 2 together and you might find my actual opinion far more reasonable. While I am doing the "hard work", however, I'll kindly request those who waved the flag at the bull to put a sock in it.

As I explained the other night, the decision to allow spins in bonds was made in response to player feedback. If you can put the blame game aside for one moment, you will realise this has two logical conclusions. The first is that it was impossible to communicate the situation earlier in the year, because there literally was no situation, everyone would have now spent their bonds happily as they ended up doing for Dotd instead. The second is that we ended up here through a knee-jerk response made with good intentions and terrible foresight rather than through any malice, however poorly that may suit the narrative.

But I digress. Fortunately for us it has been recognised that the current situation is regrettable so a compromise has been devised. We'll have more to say on that next week.

5. catalin1994

catalin1994 Private

Main Server:
    RO
    please dont make trolls happy ! dont change op bags with cash bags without a good reason .... ! :lol::lol:

[18:41] The-Iceman: I was the one that suggested ther compromise but I'm not allowed to say what it is
    [18:44] The-Iceman: sorry Angel I can't say what the solution is

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  6. Zulus

Zulus Reservist

Main Server:

Seriously

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  7. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    You really are a vindictive piece of work catalin1994
    First you troll me in the Forums trying to turn everyone against me and then you create hate mail that it was my fault that the bags were withdrawn and now you try to cause more trouble by asking for them not to be replaced
    If by chance the Developers did decide to replace them, whose fault will it be, if they listen to you catalin1994
    Maybe you will get your fair share of hate mail instead of me and it will be well deserved

8. Chief Gall

Chief Gall Private First Class Elite Tester

Both sides seem to be very greedy, Innogames and the players.

If we get the sets for cash again we will have to many set items on the market, prices will decrease to much.

So next year Innogames will give us new and absololutely better sets than this years sets to get our nuggets and players will complain again.
    But then, you will have to buy them with nuggets.

Have fun.

This years sets are mainly trash, I do not understand why you complain to get them for cash. Upgrading? Useless feature but if you want to burn your money its your choice.
    It was not that hard to get lots of setitems at all in the year. I have lots and dont even use.
    What do I do with $16 million and 5000 UPB if this years sets are boring?

I need a better builder set again, I am waiting more than a year.

9. cl4udioo2

cl4udioo2 Private First Class

Nobleman's set is pretty amazing :)

10. Chief Gall

Not anymore. Churches get higher and higher and then there is a time you cannot event build with nobleman's set due to lack of skill points even as 150 player.

11. cl4udioo2

When they get to around lv 250, they're more than high enough.

12. Chief Gall

If you say that, I could say that duelers with 450 are high enough and should stop dueling by force of the game.
    But the game stopping someone like this is completely idiotic. Being high enough is simply no argument.

13. cl4udioo2

You can still build the church until levels 270 or so.

It will just become much harder. Harder to the point where you'll only be able to expand around 20 points at a time - but it will still be possible.

14. Chief Gall

That only works if you use work instructions every time or buy skill points or are character class worker.

No, it is time for a better builder set and like every builder set update, it should give possibility of building at least 50 more levels.

15. Rastlos

Rastlos Private First Class

Maybe it's time to give the curches a lvl-cap instead ;)

16. Chief Gall

Yes, 450 seems to be a good number for a cap, Rastlos!

17. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I think they should just set a level cap - and the same time leave the chuch level out of the town ranking formula :up:

But I think this tread is the wrong place for that discussion .

Nice to see what the Xmas sale compromise is.

I do also hope this means that we will avoid the discussion being taken off track, by taking focus of the issues by slinging mud against named players.

18. Jarema 27

Jarema 27 Private

Main Server:
    PL
    How to get money

1.Be InnoGames
    2.Make UP bonds unusable in tombolas
    3.Hear peasants scream for tombola with bonds
    4.Come up with great plan
    5.Make Halloween tombola playable with UP bonds
    6.Players throw all bonds into Halloween tombola reminding that all Christmas Bags could be bought with money
    7.Wait 2 weeks after Halloween.
    8.Launch another tombola with nuggets or Bonds knowing that players have already run out of bonds
    9.Set chance of getting part of new set at 0,1%
    10.???
    11.Profit

Seriously InnoGames ,make it old way - nuggets + dollars,what we've got now is failure of good attitude,it's like slapping unarmed baby. (Slapping baby with a gun is pretty reasonable though.)

19. alexys

alexys Private

InnoGames, hunger for cash as usual.

As someone said : all players used all bonds for Halloween event, so if you wanna buy a bag, you must have nuggets, or nothing.

Reintroduce cash for bags, or make a global poll, we are The-west, not you !

20. xShteff

xShteff Master Sergeant Former Team Member

0.1%? Damn I must be really lucky then. I got 2 parts in 3 bags.