1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Christmas sale feedback

Discussion in 'Versions 2.28 - 2.39' started by cl4udioo2, Dec 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. PaPa PoPCoRN

PaPa PoPCoRN Lance Corporal

You're limited with event currency like flowers and like as well, only so much you can gather in day, you're only going to get out what you put in.

2. Rastlos

Rastlos Private First Class

1. Event currencies have nothing to do with the change of the xmas event and I wonder why you try to bring the discusssion in this direction.
    2. Even at the events with event currency players had been able to play much more rounds than 26.

3. PaPa PoPCoRN

The in-game cash that we use on a daily basis is transferable to fiat currency? If so, I'll go cash mine in, it's all in-game currency whether it's disguised as nuggets, bonds, cash, gear etc., you can't redeem it outside of the game.

4. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    During tombola event everyone had a free round every day. Now it is all pay.
    so you cant compare.

5. PaPa PoPCoRN

A tombola is a different format, however there are still some similarities, you can use in-game currency, this time around, bonds.

Governments do it all the time through Central Banks, Central Banks have a mandate to keep the economy/market stable from inflation or deflation and in order to do so they use financial instruments whether it's capital controls, taxes, tariffs or whatever. Relative to the game that belongs to InnoGames, they get to play the role of a virtual Central Bank, no one is forcing you to use nuggets or even participate in accumulating in-game currency but the option is there.

6. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    Considering you are so hot for players to attend fort battle for bonds, how come when I built a new alliance a couple of months back and there were minimum 2 battles a day, you wasn't present at any of them
    The effort required to get bonds is out weighed by the cost of using bonds to get reskilling potions and Health potions, so stop whining about Fort battles as a way to get bonds
    You are flogging a dead horse and no one wants to buy into your premise

7. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    If you want to fool your self - then go ahead.

The game was destabilized 3- 4 years ago by too much nugget gear. You have to be a part of it to play, because all the non event stuff are more or less useless compared to it.

I just dont get why they cant just admit that this is not about stabilization anything but the constant income from nugget sale.
    They can do that, no one said they cant - but it is just pretty silly to keep pretending it is about anything else.

This game had been ruined by too much pay and too little play.

If I pay I like to have some game back,- and that is what InnoGames seem to forget.

When we have to have the constant "donate your cash to InnoGames" events- then it will be nice if it can bring just a little real activity too. It does not do that if non nugget players dont get a chance as well.

8. PaPa PoPCoRN

Truth be known Ice, and I mean you no disrespect, I had no inclination to be in a town or alliance that you are/were associated with, some relationships work better as long distance relationships :P

On a serious note though, I usually buy a bag of nuggets on Arizona.net every X-Mas, the majority goes towards premium features throughout the year, the previous 2 X-Mas events I had in-game cash but used 1000 nuggets to purchase a few bags rather than use my in-game cash, InnoGames didn't inflict me with a witch's curse that forced me to use nuggets even though I had the in-game cash option, that was my decision as I'm not forcing anyone to participate in Fort Fighting, I am merely pointing out there is a option to accumulate reasonably efficiently.

9. matsancola

matsancola Reservist

Main Server:
    there are ways to compensate this big demand by customers

there is a fort in the middle of the map called AWESOMIA

InnoGames has the way to organise events there -> FORT battles EVERYDAY and REWARDING the participants with envelopes / 1000 bond or more.

to see it as a fast reward / x-mas GIFT to all of us
    and ease the pain that has caused ...

It has been done before , it is time to do it again.

Also it is time to clear the "house" and throw inefficiency out the window and bring new "hungry" efficient people in the building. This is getting out of control, lazyness, inefficiency and all this negativity ...

Remember X-mas is coming , 2016 is near and the game does not even work in a tablet or app ... only lotteries for items to be used till the next lottery !
    and talking about lotteries and travelling fairs .. there is still the old sets from 2013 included there :D ... soon we be in 2016 ,, isn't it time to change the prizes ??????

10. PaPa PoPCoRN

Olga, how am I fooling myself? I understand that InnoGames is a business something it seems that you haven't come to grips with yet, as long as there are options other than nuggets for events whether flowers, bonds or whatever then I don't have an issue. How is giving away a free Xmas bag everyday upon login increasing activity or having players click the mouse button 8 or 9 times to cue up work for 8 or 9hrs to find magic fairy dust and iridescent unicorns then walking away from the game for the rest of the day increasing activity? This event requires bonds, you get more bonds by fort fighting than any other activity, from my understanding fort fighting requires some real time activity but still not good enough.

11. xShteff

xShteff Master Sergeant Former Team Member

It'll increase the amount of multi accounts. That's about it... People are already creating a lot of accounts just so they can get the bonds at the beginning of the game so they can buy a couple bags. Imagine what would happen if they would just get a free bag every day.

12. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    That's a very good point xShteff :)

13. lunarossa

lunarossa Reservist

$$$$$$$$$$$ please.

14. shantam1

shantam1 Reservist

Main Server:
    why and how?

Do you mind if i ask you for just one good reason why and how not allowing us to buy bags with $$ is fair and good for every player in TW?:whistle:

15. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Nothing wrong with fort fighting. And even more would come if you instead of bonds or as well as bonds had the chance to get a xmas bag or something else like that after fight.

But if non nugget players have no chance of getting any event items - then there will be less and less players in this game. It is already dying because of InnoGames greed. More and more players leave game because of that.

16. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I really cant see that is a good reason. Then there is something for support to do for some of the money we paid - find them and close them down :p

17. Ahram

Ahram Private First Class

That is about the lamest excuse ever. If people create multi accounts, then they break the rules, and the team behind the game have to do their part and stop them. Penalizing the entire community because some people won't follow the rules is a really bad choice, and will just result in more people quitting the game, which is the last thing the game needs

18. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    That is the best explanation for this events.

But, what about getting the items to be sold for in game money and letting the bags be sold for upbs-nuggets (removing the Nicolas clothes and weapons from the rotation or get them 5 times the money price of the other items, since they are new into the game)?
    That would remove hundreds of millions from the game. (was the main reason for the creation of the bags in 2013 or even the christmas tree in 2012) Since the 10 items can be sold and the item will be removed from t he next rotation, that would still work for the game and keep people to get the bags.

19. xShteff

xShteff Master Sergeant Former Team Member

It's not really a penalty as it never happened. Also it's not really an excuse, it's just my opinion. I just said what could happen if free bags would be given away every day or every few days. Also, why don't you just buy the items you desire off market instead of buying bags and finding hats inside them?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  20. dizzy dee

dizzy dee Reservist

I guess they never heard of inflation (or forgot about it in the past year). Wont even bother to comment Papa's smarta**ing about CB's as clearly he doesnt have a clue about economy whatsoever. There are monetary instruments (CB) and fiscal instruments...

And i can imagine that CM's have a hard work to sell players InnoGames greed but using lame excuses like its icemans fault or its the new CM fault or multiaccounts is way below bottom line and is insulting to most players. Those stories you can tell in the kindergarden...