1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Christmas sale feedback

Discussion in 'Versions 2.28 - 2.39' started by cl4udioo2, Dec 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Spectrul 2

Spectrul 2 Reservist

Event

This event is a joke? We want with dollars! :mad:

2. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    Iceman, if you reread everything I wrote in this thread then I think you'll find we're actually in agreement, for the most part.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  3. KsF09

KsF09 Reservist

2 events in a row(only 1 month between) with bonds = second event only for nuggets players :mad:

4. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    No disrespect Diggo11, but I have made lots of request for things that possibly need changing and not once was I successful
    I can't possibly be wrong every single time
    I was either told NO or ignored instead

Maybe this once you could convince the Admins to return the 50k cash mega bags
    There are 100's of players that have worked their butts off to accumulate cash for this Event and now you give them a slap in the face by removing the (CASH) Mega Bags and lower their spirits at what is supposed to be the happiest time of the year
    I'm sure InnoGames could reconsider their position in this matter

Most players drained their Bonds on the Event that ended 2 weeks ago so they are now forced to buy Nuggets if they want to participate in this Tombola
    That hardly seems fair does it?

5. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    Can you at least save this utter rubbish for the times we actually disagree?

Tried, failed.

I don't know about most; I know plenty of players who saved theirs for a rainy day. There's been a proper annual bond event (where you can use bonds for everything, not just a free spin) at least as long as there has been an annual cash event. But I do sympathise, yes.

6. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    At least, make the weapons/clothes to be buyable in game cash.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  7. cl4udioo2

cl4udioo2 Private First Class

Where's the cash event then?

8. Rastlos

Rastlos Private First Class

It's a cash event for InnoGames ;):whistle:

9. matsancola

matsancola Reservist

Main Server:
    after all this chat today in the saloon ,
    i concluded that InnoGames should inform us early enough about their decisions for the lotteries or important changes in the game, in order to be able to adjust our strategy in the game.
    As i understood from the CM , the decision for bonds being reinstated in the lotteries has been taken long time ago but none of the dev, mods, cm's made a public announcment to us (the players) regarding this decision.
    So hundreds or thousands of players in all servers spended huge amounts of their bonds in the DOTD 2015 lottey, waiting for the x-mas lottery to be played with ingame money as previous years.

This will definately have an impact on all servers as people will start complaining, I hope to have a PLAN B to fix this current situation and also AVOID things like that in the future.

There are many players that carry level 5 guns and clothes which means
    level 5 = 243 items = 800 nuggets / 400 nuggets ... do the math ...

Keep us Informed and UPDATED please , not in the DARK.
    plus if possible make a thread/page or whatever you call it, and have all ITEMS , sets and bonuses, from all lotteries so far LISTED in 1 page. thanks

10. Ahram

Ahram Private First Class

Hmmm, so now those dollars in the bank are just about useless, since there is no events that use dollars anymore, and items from the shops and the market will only set one back so much. Some players have several millions in the bank, and they are useless now.

The sound of silence from the developers is the biggest problem here... these are beta servers, so communication with the community, informing players here what is on the drawing board, and what we can expect in the near future, what changes will happen, etc. should happpen on at least a weekly basis.. But the fact is that the beta servers are just more cash-cows, and The West is a dead game. Only nugget events and the most essential stuff is done and repaired, bugs deemed fixed without actually being fixed, I should know, a bug I reported nearly a year and an half ago, has been deemed fixed and resolved, twice, but nothing have been done, and the bug is still there :blink: InnoGames just waits for the game to get into red, and then they will pull the plug on this old game, to free resources for the other games, their new and improved cash-cows.

11. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    I agree

12. Magnadine

Magnadine Guest

It's nice to have something worthwhile to spent your bonds on. Even though I spent lots of bonds on the Day of the Dead, I still love being able to buy bags with bonds :up:

13. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I have not writen here for more than a year - but this is just too far out for me to not write
    The consequence of this must be that the nuggets and the bonds are also removed as payment option.They are not stable either then. I am pretty sure we can prove that the amount that players have of nuggets and bonds also varies just as much as how much $ have. Looking forward to see what the new currency are ;p - maybe ham, berries or beans.
    This is the worst excuse I have ever seen written by a professional company.

Why just admit that this is the best way to make players pay with IRL money if they want anything.

You just made sure that most players used most of their bonds on last event- so few have bonds left to use now.

another option that makes it possible for all to get just a few items would be:

• Give a free bag every day to all who log on.
    • Make it possible to get a bag or even a chest if you are very lucky in the incredibly boring Xmas calendar.
    • Give us a chance to find the bags by doing jobs in december.
    • Give a very tiny small chance to find the chests

These suggestion does not feed the InnoGames greed- but it does make game actvity - and I am sure it would even make some players pay for some premium.

14. catalin1994

catalin1994 Private

Main Server:
    RO
    i like your ideea ! agree

15. Wojcieszy

Wojcieszy Reservist

Main Server:
    PL
    We want to buy bags for $

:njub: :tumble: :njub:

16. sand of time

sand of time Private Elite Tester

Main Server:
    RO
    1-up :)
    :up::up::up:

17. Pavel18345

Pavel18345 Private

Main Server:
    CZ
    [​IMG]

It working fine... :eek:

18. PRANCINGPURPLEPONY

PRANCINGPURPLEPONY Reservist

Main Server:
    EN
    one of the advantages to using game dollars last year was that some folks sold off a lot of their stuff at prices lower than they usually went for, just so they would have more money to spend on the event. That meant those of us who aren't rolling in money [both game money and RL money to buy nuggets] had a chance at getting some good deals. Sure would have liked that to happen again.
    :whistle:

19. Disappoint

Disappoint Reservist

I literally spent the last year trying to hoard as much cash as possible specifically for the Christmas event. That's all I have to say about that.

20. Pavel18345

Pavel18345 Private

Main Server:
    CZ
    [​IMG]

Now it is ok :)