1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Christmas sale feedback

Discussion in 'Versions 2.28 - 2.39' started by cl4udioo2, Dec 9, 2015.

Share This Page

1. cl4udioo2

cl4udioo2 Private First Class

Please allow us to use our dollars as well.

2. Rastlos

Rastlos Private First Class

Agree!!

BUT this will be the reason why InnoGames will not change ;)
    Also notice that InnoGames increased the nugget prices for xmas bags by 50% compared with last year!!

3. KsF09

KsF09 Reservist

It looks like very bad joke. I agree: $$ shoud be usable at christmas sale instead nuggets or bounds. IG please stop broke this game more and more :confused:

4. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    How about the Administrator put up a Poll and allows the community to Vote for once
    (if the community agree, then ask for a Poll so we can Vote)
    I grow weary of our requests being ignored, or even given any consideration
    We (Premium Players) are paying to play this game and shouldn't be ignored all the time
    Please include the 50k Mega Bags, or even 60k now for 2013/2014 and 75k for 2015
    We should at least be given the choice of using cash, bonds or Nuggets

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  5. PaPa PoPCoRN

PaPa PoPCoRN Lance Corporal

Time to start digging forts and earn your bonds, maybe this will increase activity in an otherwise quiet period.

6. TheMoonWoman

TheMoonWoman Corporal

I´m sad to see that the last events more and more are only working good for InnoGames!
    InnoGames dont you see that players pay your bread? You all are payd from their money.
    Give the players FAIR events and let player also vote if they need something or not. :mad:

And it´s really time that InnoGames hear what the comunity need or what they dont need. :boone:

7. Thunderwolf

Thunderwolf Reservist

Spending bonds is actually more fair, everyone can only get an amount of 3k, letters not included. It's equally attainable by every player, instead of me having only 1 million to spend on christmas bags versus 300 mill of some people

And in case u missed it, InnoGames did quite frequently listen to the community, u just keep forgetting that its larger then you and the beta and that the majority always wins, regardless of your own single opinion.

About that poll, why not. Just remember it can go the other way from what you wanted :rolleyes:

8. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
    If you didn't want cash to disappear as an option then you shouldn't have bragged to Joony that you have over 200 million dollars or however much it is now. You basically scared the bean counters into not doing it again singlehandedly.

9. Zulus

Zulus Reservist

Main Server:

How is that more fair to you if a nugget muncher for example will be able to outbuy you on xmas bags lets say 300 to 1?

Is that still equally attainable by every player?

Your arguement would have been spot on provided players were only allowed to use bonds during the event but since they are not, whether someone has 300 time more in game cash then you or spends 300 time more on nuggets to buy bags, your attainability theory has just gone out the window.

10. matsancola

matsancola Reservist

Main Server:

The first thing that come's to mind is that :
    Someone with lots of cash in bank can manipulate fellow players and also the market prices in items/clothes etc in general.
    Plus for those "rich" players, it is time to start spending all this cash in the market and stop dictating fellow players for selling their items and how to make their purchases.
    For me, Bonds is a safe and righteous way to play the x-mas lottery.

I also see that many players have joined beta and invested serious time and money there and abandoned the other worlds.
    InnoGames should start thinking how to attract players to join again non-beta servers cause soon only beta world would be important.
    Maybe lower the prices in nuggets, or bring the potions to 20bonds (like in beta) so a player can change his skills easily.

11. matsancola

matsancola Reservist

Main Server:
    350 million for him

12. cl4udioo2

So because of one guy who spends his entire life collecting $$ here all the other players get punished?

Yeah, that makes sense.

13. Thunderwolf

Thunderwolf Reservist

Yeah, but nuggeteers will buy anyway. Difference is that they usually have the largest amount of cash ingame and are now blocked from using that. Instead they have been reduced to collecting bonds, with an equally chance of getting them. They don't have the advantage of gaining even more money/items but by RL money

14. Zulus

Zulus Reservist

Main Server:
    Judging by your reply, it is quiet clear that InnoGames has done what it has done based on 1 player bank balance? What about all the other players on all other worlds that have shown greater entrepreneurial skills then others to build their bank balance whether is is by playing the market or nugget munching and selling the obtained goods on the market for in game cash?

Are they all to be punished or dicriminated against simply because some other player or players has an echo bouncing in his bank vault? Maybe we all should share our in game cash with all the poor souls that have no idea or no desire to make in game cash?
    Better yet, maybe the nugget munchers should sponsor the less fortunate ones playing this game to make it more even for everyone?

After all Diggo, according to you, equality was the main reason why InnoGames took out in game cash out of the equation for this event.

15. cl4udioo2

If you want to promote equality that much, why not just give the sets to everyone?

That'd be fair :)

16. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    Not because of one person individually but because for every one seen there are a hundred unseen. Clearly someone needs to spend nuggets and not buy their stuff with cash/bonds/off the market.

Not sure how you got that from the two sentences I wrote.

17. cl4udioo2

There are some players that are easily able to buy 1000 bags with nuggets.

Are you going to make nuggets unusable aswell?

Yeah, thought so.

18. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    I would really like to promote literacy and reading comprehension, not equality.

19. Ahram

Ahram Private First Class

Nice... an event with surprises :D Some bags break the game, and turn up a nice question mark, like the tomato salad still does on some servers some days :P
    When will the mystery prices be revealed?

20. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    First of all that was a private conversation between Joony and I, so what gives you the right to post it here?
    I would probably get banned if I had access to your private conversations and I posted them here
    Now wait just 1 minute
    I worked my butt off legitimately selling all the items from the last 2 Christmas Tombolas to generate that money
    My Bank account should have nothing to do with this years Tombola
    It would appear to me that I'm being made a scapegoat for InnoGames's greed, as they make nothing out of players buying 50k Mega Bags
    So rather than say 50k Mega Bags aren't profitable to InnoGames, you pass the buck to me, so I get all the blame and all the hate
    Your tactics to move the blame to me is quite deplorable
    I have come to the conclusion that InnoGames needs to start treating the members of this Community better :(
    There is no compromise for the (Premium Paying) players any longer
    InnoGames really don't care about the players, do they Diggo11?