1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Christmas Sale Feedback

Discussion in 'Versions 2.08 & 2.09' started by Diggo11, Dec 17, 2013.

Share This Page

1. kevkill

kevkill Guest

To bad we can't pay with bonds.
    I saved 993 bonds for this event :(

2. fafer

fafer Guest

Update: prices on .net are dropping so fast, people getting all kinds of pants, rifles, horses with 50k bags. This is best event so far.
    Yeah, you don't getting anything free, but for 50k you can get gear worth 500k-1M so far and if you don't get it, you can get it from market at half price (or even cheaper).

As for 3M package, they are not worth that much.

3. DonPatch

DonPatch Guest

I think that this is a trolling event. Soon we will get level cap update and probably all those (or most of them) rare (not anymore :p) items will be replaced by new ones for higher lvls.
    That's my theory :up:

4. zweig

zweig Guest

that's exactly what will happen, if you ask me. you can't expect level 50 sets to be the best clothes for various scenarios when you are level 120+...

5. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    InnoGames developers idea was easy:

Get all the money out of the account with 20 or more million that there are all around the worlds.
    There are too many people with over 10M on there bank account... so they got a way to use that money and, at the same time, crash the market.

That way, when the limit raises for 150, the new clothes, weapons and other things will be only available when you use nuggets.

At the same time, they can take out the money from the game and close this sets out and make them collectors pieces.

6. CALLlKA

CALLlKA Private First Class

Added a New Year's questline.
    I do not see new quests(

7. Meatballs

Meatballs Guest

Ehm dude? New Year isn't untill the last december.

8. CALLlKA

CALLlKA Private First Class

What about raise lvl - this update will be before the new year?

9. DonPatch

DonPatch Guest

It's not related to Christmas sale ;)