1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Christmas Sale Feedback

Discussion in 'Versions 2.08 & 2.09' started by Diggo11, Dec 17, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
  2. mihai10092

mihai10092 Private

Main Server:
    RO
  3. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    No, as the description says, only the sets from past events (plus one new one) are available. We chose cash instead of bonds since the price of some purchases exceeds the bond limit, plus cash is more readily accessible to more people.

4. KsF09

KsF09 Reservist

Can you show new set items and their bonuses?

5. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    Might be a good deal if you are new to this game. But for the rest of us I think this is close to an insult. Some of us have been using plenty of nuggets and now we can use some more only to win more items we already have. Yes no one forces us. Some of us are collectors and just want that xmas set. We can only get it by getting a new endless supply of docs tie, Nattys hat, .......
    Why cant you make an option so we can have a chance to win the new items without drowning in Docs tie, Freemans shoes....
    Smart deal for InnoGames though - How to get the paying customers buy even more of what they already have and dont really need. This is what is going to make those old players who are close to stopping because if nugget events stay ? I very much doubt that - for me it is one step closer to the door out.

6. .Surge.

.Surge. Guest

wow...you really managed to do it. I had no idea how but you managed to ruin even the tombola events. We had at least something for free in those events...

7. Slamsugeren

Slamsugeren Guest

How can you even call this for a Christmas Event when it is only a matter of earning money.
    Nothing is free like it is on all other Christmas events on the biggest online servers. And where is the fun and joy with this one. You can even be very, very disappointed if you pay 3000 nuggets (Bill Gates) and then you get something you already have.
    Sorry but I will rather call this for an April Fool's event.

8. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    There is, if you wait; last I have seen, they should be included in the cycle of items that can be purchased individually.

9. CrazyPothead

CrazyPothead Reservist

A bit disappointed in the Christmas sale. Even though I can appreciate the need for InnoGames to make money and to cater for players who purchase nuggets I think there is a need to include some aspect of the event to appeal to new non paying players. As it is you can only get something out of the sale if you buy nuggets or if you have a large amount of in game money. So for a player like myself, who has recently started playing on quite a number of .net worlds I will be lucky if I get even one Xmas bag total from all worlds from the sale. I think you really need to have a little something in there for newer non premium players.

Oh well, looks like I get nothing from Santa this year!!!

10. zweig

zweig Guest

i like the possibility of buying stuff with ingame money, i guess i will spend some cash on the christmas bags, even though i know that i'll end up with 20 hats.

what does the marker "only xx left" mean with the changing item? i guess, if they are bought out, the next item will appear? but the item itself will remain in the cycle and come back later?

and when i buy one of the easter crates and get a set, will it distinguish between clothes and horses? or do they count as "one" set and i get for example docs clothes and horse&saddle?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013
  11. Jerom398

Jerom398 Guest

Dear InnoGames,
    plz give us A FREE MEGA CHRISTMAS BAG veryday. it would be a lot funnier, and it's christmas so why not a free gift everyday?

plz make it happen.

merry christmas!! (in 7 or 8 days) :D

12. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    Correct, it will not be available again until the other items have been reached at least the same number of times.

Currently the side sets are included as one.

13. DonPatch

DonPatch Guest

it's almost the same as buying these items through market.

how do you calculate the price?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013
  14. alyaking

alyaking Guest

This is the worse thing InnoGames could of done with xmas event. I dont buy nuggets and i dont have tons of in game cash, and because of that i will get nothing . Thank you so much InnoGames. You really know how to ruin great holiday's.

15. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    If a couple of smaller items were added, like the crayons, would this be fairer to low level players? Suppose with a restriction like you can "buy" one for nothing once every four hours.

16. xShteff

xShteff Master Sergeant Former Team Member

Indeed. Last time you had the chance to win an item, now you can buy the item directly. Also, this should set some prices for our "traders" that like selling items for overprice.

17. carolos

carolos Guest

The biggest disadvntage of this is the fact that with the tombolas you got lots of free stuff/Buffs,set items,etc.Now you need $50k+ to get something

18. Patrix

Patrix Guest

This is the real Christmas spirit!

Lets only give to the rich and try to fill our pockets well doing so.

3000 nuggets for a small chance to get the new Christmas set.
    Please think it over and change this event.

19. alyaking

alyaking Guest

Yes you can buy them on old worlds, but what about new net world, where no set items are there? The way this event is going right now only rich ppl will be able to have set items on new world. and also what about new ppl that joined old worlds? they cant but the items because they don't have millions of money. I believe you guys should make this like last years tombola so everybody can win something and not only rich ppl and nugget buyers. This is no way to celebrate Christmas with event like this.

20. medfly

medfly Private

I like that we've now introduced the option to use in-game cash to buy the christmas bag, but unfortunately, this is only going to benefit me on one world, whereas i've spent months saving bonds in just about every other world in anticipation for finally getting a couple of good spins in the tombola. Any chance that we could get a bond purchase option before this goes live on the "real" worlds?

I know that these new bags seem to be a lot sweeter and don't have the luck hierarchy that we had in the previous tombolas (my chances of getting docs tie are as good as getting a NB coat), so maybe hold the nugget and in-game cash options at their current values, because I think they're appropriate for the chances, and have a bond option that's higher, like maybe 250 bonds a pop?