• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Chests & Tombola Reward Tiers

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
I'm sure this has been brought up before but who cares, needs to be spoken about again.

The majority of loot chests / boxes in this game are terrible, if you buy them from the UP store you are throwing money down the drain and if you get them in Tombola it was a waste of time farming whatever event currency it was. It's not even a money drain, it's just useless / dead content. Lets make them USEFUL!

Improve reward pools & remove junk from higher tier / expensive chests.

Lower prices of junk / useless chests and for god sake don't make them "rare" rewards for tombola.

For the weirder chests like "lucky" chests & loot chests should just be remade, as most are garbage.

I don't have the time to break each chest down and provide an improved reward pool all of them, hopefully someone else can, or InnoGames does their job.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
I agree , I too wrote something similar the past event and this event too but for only 2-3 people to say that those chests are useless it will mean nothing to them , hopefully more people state that here that those chests need to be removed from the "rare" category.

I suggested this before as well: If for any reason you can't remove those chests from being a reward, make those chests tradable to Angus like SP/AP potions , you give the chest and you get back the amount of bonds required to get those chests. This way at least if you get a chest in a reward you will know that it's not useless and you can get bonds for it.

Last edited:

manco capac

Private
crap inogames oktoberfest events:27k pretzels and 3 junk.
and again 27tys and 3 garbage.

frankly inogmaes is falling more and more, no wonder people are leaving the game. I would like to add that you programmers suck. Is this an oktoberfest or a trash event ?

I drew 9 x 9,000 pretzels 3 x a crate 3 x first aid kit 66% garbage
this is oktoberfest ?

Last edited:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant

Guiri

Corporal
If we remove the chests from the 9k category, wouldnt there just be good things to gain from it then? I for one believe that there has to be lucky finds and unlucky finds in each category. And I have pulled 4 steel lined on one server. It's painful but a necessary evil if you ask me.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
If we remove the chests from the 9k category, wouldnt there just be good things to gain from it then? I for one believe that there has to be lucky finds and unlucky finds in each category. And I have pulled 4 steel lined on one server. It's painful but a necessary evil if you ask me.
They shall not remove all chests , a rare category needs to have rare stuff in it , a steel lined chest and an adventure chest are not rare not even uncommon, having First aid kit , Incredible chest and Very rare Oktoberfest chest in the "rare" category is ok because they are indeed rare. Though Incredible chest has already First aid kit inside of it I don't know why there's also a First kid in the rare category too. Having a 25% exp potion in "rare" category should be better than having steel lined chest which is 175 bonds and adventure chest that you can get after around 20 games should not be considered "rare"

DeletedUser5241

Ok … i’ll be honest here. Spent a good amount of nuggets on this event and had 3 chests only on that category. You are just not lucky enough. Slàinte mhath!

Guiri

Corporal
They shall not remove all chests , a rare category needs to have rare stuff in it , a steel lined chest and an adventure chest are not rare not even uncommon, having First aid kit , Incredible chest and Very rare Oktoberfest chest in the "rare" category is ok because they are indeed rare. Though Incredible chest has already First aid kit inside of it I don't know why there's also a First kid in the rare category too. Having a 25% exp potion in "rare" category should be better than having steel lined chest which is 175 bonds and adventure chest that you can get after around 20 games should not be considered "rare"
but that would make the category to not have any bad rewards....every category needs to have some really bad stuff too, now we have 2 chest of how many items? I don't think the ratio is all that bad good rewards vs bad rewards. I vote keep the steel lined and loot chest even though I hope I don't get them.

manco capac

Private
A belt for 150 lumps or a box of energy for 150 lumps is good ?

at the previous event the belt and shoes were in the 3rd basket no one wants to buy them even for $30,000 Boswell
I think in this event it will be so with the set of sarah astor because it is weak

Last edited:

FreeHugs

Lance Corporal
but that would make the category to not have any bad rewards....every category needs to have some really bad stuff too, now we have 2 chest of how many items? I don't think the ratio is all that bad good rewards vs bad rewards. I vote keep the steel lined and loot chest even though I hope I don't get them.

If you play other games you will see there are a million examples of "good" reward pools. Yes there needs to be good & bad but there is a balance. It is deceptive how bad the 9000 / 150 option is & how much of each tombola / event FLOODS people with useless items.

No one is asking for an option thats ONLY good rewards but a positive balance can easily be done if InnoGames cared just a little bit.

Please don't get caught up in our negativity and play the contrarian, think of the subject critically rather than just responding to us because it's easy to forget tombola's are a legal workaround to gambling and these trash items are used to negatively affect our odds at getting what we paid for, it's designed to make you think it's good, charge a high yet affordable price (in money or time spent) yet statically not give that good a return. The more COMPLETE trash they add the more of an unfair gamble it is.