1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Character transfer - feedback

Discussion in 'Version 1.X' started by kankalin, May 10, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Tiamat69fr

Tiamat69fr Guest

Hi Kankalin,

Support contacted 2012-05-15.
    No answer, and my character is still on Alamogordo

2. .Surge.

.Surge. Guest

Support contacted: 2012-05-12 10:59:34
    still no response

3. Sinners

Sinners Reservist

new problem?

3/4 days of waiting, I am finally able to get back to Alamogordo from W3 with the support, its successful but now there is another issue...Now W3 character still there on w3 where I transfer/migrate from(like when I transfer to W3 from Alamogordo)...lol....shouldn't the character be deleted where you transfer from?

This is what it is showing when I click on W3:
    Since you have initiated a character transfer, you can not log in to your account anymore. The transfer will be completed at some point tonight.

Withdraw character transfer request

4. matsancola

matsancola Reservist

Main Server:
    5 days and counting with no answer

InnoGames support

If your problem or question has been solved please set the request status to done.
    The support will not see the request anymore and will therefore not waste time dealing with an issue that has already been solved.

ยป Set service request status to done
    Request: transfer back to alamogordo from W3
    matsancola
    2012-05-12 23:52:05
    please help me to transfer back to alamogordo!

I do not know how to transfer back! there is a message saying to delete my character in alamogordo but in deletion character says that it takes 5 days to delete the character.

Please assist or go ahead and delete my character in alamogordo in order to be able to transfer back from W3.
    AWAITING your news,,, please advise

5. covert cheetah

covert cheetah Reservist

6. behanky

behanky Guest

first report 11/05/2012 12:18, six days and still no response or help :mad:

7. Borracho

Borracho Guest

Well Kankalin, that's what we're doing too, quoting ourselves. It is very frustrating, seeing that splash screen every time we login telling us to try again only to get the same error message about deleting a character in Alamogordo that shouldn't have been there in the first place. Then watching support tickets that continue to go unanswered. I had hoped to do this over a weekend, and here it is approaching another weekend. If you really want to thank us for testing the transfer - Help us get back.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2012
  8. gammelnok

gammelnok Reservist

I have had a ticket open for 4-5 days I am just waiting for my new character on Alamo to be deleted so I can transfer back since support is useless.

The lack of support with a bug of this kind where people are stranded on World 3 is outrageous, not even an answer to a 4-5 day old ticket on World 3 requesting something so simple as to delete a character is very very disappointing.

9. matsancola

matsancola Reservist

Main Server:
    this long waiting time shall be rewarded with some nuggets, i believe !
    (not chicken but gold) :whistle:

10. TexasLeo

TexasLeo Guest

or those codes that are flying around

11. gammelnok

gammelnok Reservist

I finally got my charater on W3 deleted so I can transfer back, I opened a ticket before I deleted the charater which have no response for 5+ days.

Thanks InnoGames for taking care of the players willing to do the Beta and this guy have the wrong finger showing :up:

12. fafer

fafer Guest

Message when i try to login to Alamogordo:
    "Your character on Alamogordo is being deleted Today at 11:43 AM."

Deletion was manually initiated by me and now is 7:50PM and character is still not deleted.

13. brummelpuh

brummelpuh Reservist

...same problem here. Old Character is still on Alamogordo. Transfer still not possible. First Support Ticket is 6 Days old and the 2nd is 5 Days old. Both of them are not answered...:(

14. fafer

fafer Guest

Finally this morning Alamogordo is greyed out. I'll try migration back later in the evening before midnight.

15. Bluep

Bluep Guest

My Char on W3 is still there ... could it be due to my (open at the time of migrating back) bug reports..?

Additionally, I got an email today, telling me that I'm sleeping since 3 days on W3 and that you're missing me :D
    (The whole email in german ... could be a problem for the tiny *cough* part of non-german-speaking players..)

BTW, I'm still stuck with the Greenhorn avatar on Alamogordo. Is support on holidays, or is it far more difficult than a simple click somewhere to restore the avatar..?

16. brummelpuh

brummelpuh Reservist

My Char is now deleted on Alamogordo. Now the transfer back to Alamogordo is initiated for this night. hope it will works...:whistle:

17. TexasLeo

TexasLeo Guest

Good luck, tell ma and pa I said hello if you make it to the other side

18. brummelpuh

brummelpuh Reservist

Finally it's done! :) I am back to the other side, back on alamogordo. Everything is fine. I got my hole inventory and still got my avatar pic. This was an epic travel... :cool:

For InnoGames: nice feature but still needs much work.

19. Tiamat69fr

Tiamat69fr Guest

My support Ticket is 6 Days old and still no answer.
    So I still can't go back to Alamogordo :(

20. kankalin

kankalin Guest

Finally i found your tickets - and also found out what did i screw up and why didn't i see those before. On my way to answer the rest, thanks for your patience :(