1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Character transfer - feedback

Discussion in 'Version 1.X' started by kankalin, May 10, 2012.

Share This Page

1. fafer

fafer Guest

:)

Migration back went ok during the night. :up:
    Although World 3 character is still there.

2. Harsha.1

Harsha.1 Reservist

today i was all set to migrate - when i noticed that the migration button had gone - vanished!

has the testing period ended?

3. Butcher Pete

Butcher Pete Guest

We finished testin the migration on the Public Beta worlds. We will enable it on other markets soon! :)

from the west facebook page earlier today https://www.facebook.com/TheWestGame

4. Harsha.1

Harsha.1 Reservist

okay, i guess times are indeed changing. Long ago, all features would be tested on beta for months on end, now all it takes are a few weeks.

With a sensitive feature like migration, testing needs to be prolonged, particularly looking at the state of bugs being reported

5. Butcher Pete

Butcher Pete Guest

i may be wrong but the only bugs being reported where for trying to migrate back to alamogardo, something the real worlds wont be doing and the loss of original profile pictures which a ticket fixes

6. For the record the migration went well.

7. Bluep

Bluep Guest

... for the other record, my char (which transferred back to Alama without problems as mentioned above) has still a disabled dupe on w3 (saying that migration is still in progress.. blah blah)
    And I keep getting those reminder Emails:

8. .Surge.

.Surge. Guest

I can confirm this bug

9. Butcher Pete

Butcher Pete Guest

any answer on this??

10. bef

bef Reservist

Your login identity has expired. To continue playing you will have to re-login on the start page.

when i try to connect i got this message.
    world 3 is unavailable?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  11. -GLAD-

-GLAD- Guest

Your login identity has expired. To continue playing you will have to re-login on the start page.

when i try to connect i got this message.
    world 3 is unavailable? :mad:

Where is my player ?

I would like to play with my player of the world 3 who is more than 2 years old thus I would like to have also an explanation and a compensation of your part, because I cannot take quest on Sunday. :(

In the impossibility to send of ticket to your support, please answer me here :whistle:

12. fafer

fafer Guest

just click on support link on beta login page and you can contact support.

btw, this is beta world. did you read disclaimer? they can delete your character without explanation or compensation.

13. Another-Life

Another-Life Guest

but character not deleted

14. -GLAD-

-GLAD- Guest

On support link is impossible because "User name does not exist" :(

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2012
  15. fafer

fafer Guest

16. -GLAD-

-GLAD- Guest

I had tried everything even by emptying the memoirs of masks and today I can play thus this bug was repaired without having of explanations and compensation while I pay the advantages premium. It is deceived :hmpf:

17. killado

killado Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    PT
    READ THE RULES!!!!

When you register on BETA your account can be deleted ANYTIME the team thinks that it´s needed.
    This is not a normal world. If you want to play on a normal world, delete the account here and go to International West.
    There, if anything arises you can reclaim some compensation for any trouble that happens ingame... here you can´t.

PS- Do you know what means to be a Tester? that´s what you are... so you are subjected to be without access to the acount or to lose it anytime they want. If you pay to be a beta tester... good for you that can do that.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  18. Gosialein

Gosialein Lance Corporal

market items

I didn't like it that I had to pick up some items I had left on the market - they were not important and I'd bought them long time ago and far away, I had to waste one more day on fetching them, there should be an option "go and leave the things on the market" for those who don't need to travel for 6 hrs for a petty piece of stone