• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Character transfer - feedback

kankalin

As you can read in the announcement here we'd highly appreciate if you could transfer to World 3 and back to Alamogordo.

In case you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.

In case you've lost anything throughout the transfer PLEASE report to Support as soon as possible!

Thank you!

Anarko

Will do it as soon as iv'e collected the things iv'e bought on the market :p

kankalin

Will we be able to transfer back to Alamo next midnight?
Yes, you should be able to request the transfer back to Alamogordo once you got to the other world. In case not, please contact us because it was supposed to work like that :)

medfly

Private
When you migrate back to Alamogordo, will you be townless, or do you go back to your original town and position (i.e. hat)? I need to make sure to make arrangements with the town, or a town on my trip back!

tribgrep

Corporal
Not as default. Every Community-Manager of any market will be able to create “migration-routes” this means he can decide from which to which world you will be able to transfer. There will also be in game announces if you are able to migrate from your world.
straight out of : the devblog

If the community manager chooses to set the route and border at lvl 40 than so be it ;)

Too bad I cant migrate due to the fortbattle >.<

JaguaR

Since you have initiated a character transfer, you can not log in to your account anymore. The transfer will be completed at some point tonight.

You have initiated the character transfer on May 10, 12 7:25 PM. 1 hour has to have passed before you can withdraw your request.

Hoping it's OK?

Pocahonttas

Done... :D

Since you have initiated a character transfer, you can not log in to your account anymore. The transfer will be completed at some point tonight.

:p

Virginie01

Private
i am not on the world 3

and look :

You have initiated the character transfer on May 10, 12 7:26 PM. 1 hour has to have passed before you can withdraw your request.

i'm not on alamorgo

where is my character ? :mad:

look e message

"Since you have initiated a character transfer, you can not log in to your account anymore. The transfer will be completed at some point tonight.

You have initiated the character transfer on May 10, 12 7:26 PM. 1 hour has to have passed before you can withdraw your request."

Last edited:

kankalin

My $$$ and items, titles, quests, friendship points will be transfered too?
Yes, all of those will be transferred. The only lost things are your reports, your telegrams, and you won't have a town/alliance/fort on the other world.

Why I have to be level 40 to transfer? :(
Because we are mean ;)

When you migrate back to Alamogordo, will you be townless, or do you go back to your original town and position (i.e. hat)? I need to make sure to make arrangements with the town, or a town on my trip back!
You'll be townless, but will be at the same position as you were on W3 when you requested migration back to Alamogordo.

i am not on the world 3

and look :

You have initiated the character transfer on May 10, 12 7:26 PM. 1 hour has to have passed before you can withdraw your request.

i'm not on alamorgo

where is my character ? :mad:
I don't think we can make that text any more helpful: you cannot login to your character on Alamogordo as you've requested a character transfer. You can only cancel that request after an hour passed, and your character will be transferred at night to W3. All of this were written in the message you've quoted here.. :rolleyes:

killado

Staff Sergeant
After we are no m3 we can stay there tomorrow and ask for the transfer to Alamogordo in the evening?

kankalin

After we are no m3 we can stay there tomorrow and ask for the transfer to Alamogordo in the evening?
You can request the transfer back in the same way you got there whenever you want, just make sure you don't stay there too long, as once the tests are finished we'll close that world. But of course we'll make sure we make enough announcements before that :)

gracee

Private

You have initiated the character transfer on May 10, 12 10:03 PM. 1 hour has to have passed before you can withdraw your request.

When in the world 3, I can request a transfer to Alamogordo at any time again and just wait long enough?
Is simple so?

kankalin

When in the world 3, I can request a transfer to Alamogordo at any time again and just wait long enough?
Is simple so?
Exactly, once you arrive please check if everything is there with your character. If yes, then you can apply for migration just like you did now, and you'll be back on Alamogordo on Saturday (you need to wait for the night to come again).