• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Character Classes Update/RE-Balancing

the legit

Private First Class
Yesterday I gave my opinion on Uchiha, now its your turn

Adventurer:
In Fort Fights, your aim is increased by 15%. /30%.
In Fort Fights, if alone in sector, your resistance is increased by 50%/100%.
Speed 50%/100%.
Chance to get product increased by 25%.
If you get hurt at work, you earn 50% more money.

I dislike the aim buff since already a part of workers kit.

Really like your proposal of 50/100% resistance buff for adventurers.
The values can be tweaked but the approach is really good.

Working buffs seem fine too, I would say though, a Luck % buff would be more appealing. Being able to get higher rare items is fun (especially cus in addition to new Waupee, they'll be releasing the other Saloon char items too)

Duelist: no dueling from distance.
In Fort Fights, you have chance 4%/8% for crit rate. Your chance to crit is 10%/20% if on your own tower.
Your speed on map is increased by 25%/50%.
Your dodge is incread by 10%/20% during duel.
Your dueling level grows 25%/50% slower.

I feel like the crit chance suggestion would be very much in favor of defenders , in comparison to attack. Would make attacking impossible.
Defending meta would be tanking face on from towers to attacking starting side.
A crit nerf chance in general is something I would like though.

Duelling level is already limit and controlled by duel motivation. Some people actually want to increase duel level for ranks, as duelling at higher ranks gives more duel xp, so you'd be hurting those people. If one wants to not gain duel level while duelling they already do that and keep duel motiv at 10% and then use the 6 month reset potion. So there is no need to this, and to some would be a negative class trait, which should never be the case.

Speed is somewhat trivial at this point, and, again, that buff would just be significant to the duel radius, which, I am oposed against. I think literally being able to duel someone on the other side of the map is unfair. That class trait was designed to be able to duel people in the proximity not everywhere. I think it warrants a nerf actually.

Dodge suggestion is fine, I prefer the appearance buff and giving dodge to adventurers but the bottomline is the same, a buff.

Builder:
Experience from jobs, duels, FF and town building 10%/20%.
If attacked while building in town, your HP is increased by 100%/200%,
In Fort Fights, your dodging and aiming is increased by 20%/40%. You will get additional 10% extra bonus if alone in secotr.
In Fort Fights, your soldier neighbour gets 10%/20% bonus from your setting traps/hiding.

Experience suggestion is too OP. It is fine as currently stands. If anything i would say:
Experience from duels, FF and town building 10%/20%.
Not jobs though.

The hp while being attacked buff is interesting, although I feel hard to implement. As stated before, the hardened buff of reflex/toughness buff seems in my opinion easier to implement, understand and function.

10% alone sector buff I dislike. I don't think workers need to change in FFs , if you want to buff them just revert the last nerf to them and bring them back to 25/50% instead, quick and easy. Don't think workers need a nerf or buff atm.

Also don't think the soldiers need a buff coming from the workers class perks.

Soldier:
Your regeneration is increased by 30%/60%.
HP the same
In Fort Fight, your leadership is increased by 35%/70% for you and your neighbours.
In Fort Fights, your waepon dmg is increased by 20-40 / 40-80. This bonus can be combines with other buff for dmg.
In duels, your aim gets 10%/20% increased if attacked.

I understand the regen suggestion as capping off for every fort fight requires daily usage off health buffs pretty much.
With that said, the regen buff also gives even more Survivability to soldiers while working, when they already have the extra hp which serves the same purpose when getting duelled. So I am not sure about this, don't know if I agree or disagree.

Don't really feel Soldier needs buffs in FFs as it currently stands, a nerf to damage would already buff tanks which is what I feel needed.

In duels the tactics buff is already overpowered, the extra hp is also incredible. Giving soldier yet another duel buff is bad (and I main a soldier).
I already think tactics need a nerf.

Emma Swan

Corporal
Yesterday I gave my opinion on Uchiha, now its your turn
I am thinking for servers full of players or where you cant fill 1 tower in ff for example, or dueling 10 people on th emap max.

Adventurer deserves justice, bonus aim is probably the best option, there are many that prefer to go dmg as well... You have sometimes team with too many adventurer, yes it happens.

Soldier and builder and their collab is something else. Nowdays builder is better for blocking sectors and can be used as main tank on tower as well, meanwhile adv is dangerous if in front. Builder is usually on the top dueling list for duelist that are afraid to attack proper duelists but want easy win, so if builder can get extra xp from even building church is appropriate, after all its builder.

Duelists need speed because of no distance dueling. As for crits I was writing it too late and tired so I wrote it incorrectly not as i wanned lol :D I meant 10-20 on the ground, and lowet crit chance if you are on tower. Logically on the ground you can get higher chance to crit, but lower chance to hit. and on tower reversed, higher chance to hit but lower to crit. Nerf duelists dmg could cause huge problems for servers where tank has 50k dmg, they would not be able to put them down to be honest in 56 rounds.

as for sodier, take a look, i didnt suggest tactic bonus at all, thats why bonus aim. Why? You can overpower aiming, without soldier tactic bonus you can easily win if you have proper combo set for attack. As for regeneration it is not fair to be full hp and not having anything in reward from that aside FF. Soldier was made for FF [I am fine if soldier has no duel bonus at all honestly]. So regeneration is just fine. It could be only HP regeneration, in general you will loose almost same % at work anyway as somebody without any hp points added at all.

Anyway, not all my suggestiosn are great. But its because I take into consideration many factors, from servers where are 4 people active to servers where you can have full big fort of players. Thats why some things doesnt make sense for you, but are important for otherts where they play 20 vs 20 or 10 vs 10.

also, somebody mensioned this si not official for suggestions, I disagree. More we talk about it, more it bring this topic into spotlight. So keep suggesting i would say. (they wont use ours anyway, but maybe they will move their lazyness aside for once) :D

dankolo

Reservist
I can't even read this, Its a big clownshow on InnoGames side, that they can't balance class bonuses and make other changes to the game just to milk players of their money :D

ss68

Reservist
Ok so since everyone is expressing their opinion, here is mine.
1. Worker: he is fine as it is, most players would say its the most balanced class and I tend to agree. Maybe a tiiiny bit too good for the current church-building meta because of the extra xp, motivation for building and bonus to attributes but I guess it balances out by not having any buffs towards other jobs. Maybe the motivation trait should be removed.
2. Dueler: again, another class I would say is balanced. Pretty straight forward, its what you expect a dueler to be. Very high focus on duels and high damage in FFs. If I were to change anything, I would make it so having high HP on dueler reduces the crit chance.
3. Soldier:
This is where it gets tricky. The 3 level reduced requirement for weapons is straight up worthless and outdated. 25% tactics in duels is a lot. Replacing these 2 would be beneficial but you have to think about it carefuly and find a suitable role for the soldier outside of FFs. Maybe some work motivation regen bonus or something ?
4. Adventurer: the neglected country-side cousin. Sleeping in level 2 hotels for free is outdated and worthless in the current meta. I dont think the reduced danger is a flat 10%, I think it only reduces 10% of the total danger of the work(so if the total danger is 20%, the trait only reduces 2%). You could make it flat 10%. Same goes for luck and product drop chance traits. Other than that, PVE side is completly fine, relyable class to farm stuff but when it comes to the FF trait.. its weird. The adventurer is supposed to be this ghost that ignores hits(which is rarely the case), kind of like a banner holder that goes in front of the soldiers to shield them. On paper, sounds great;in practice, it sucks. You could help this frontline intended nature of the adventurer by making them regen X% of HP when they get more than 3 times in a round.