• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Character class changing, Proposal

DeletedUser4642

Hello everyone.

I think we all have had this thought at least once during the game "I wish i was some other class". At least the 1st time we started playing and started to discover the different features of the game.
Also, many people at lvl150 have said (including myself) "now what?"

Well... I came up with the idea in 2019 but it didnt get much attentention. Therefore this new post with some new suggestions.

Allow character class changing.

-How to do it?

Potion in shop (3.000 Bonds/nuggs). If you are soldier and want to become dueler you will take dueler class potion.
2. Quest once you reach lvl150

- What happens when changing class?

You character is restored to lvl1 but keeping Inventory, bonds, nuggets, cash, everything
2. Class quests for the new class opens so you can get extra skills
3. You become lvl1 with 0 Skills except for the ones earned in the character class quests from other toons

- How many changes?

One year cooldown when using potion
2. Everytime you reach lvl150

- What about Achievements?

They wont be reset

Any more suggestions, issues, ideas you may have/find are welcome.

Best regards

Craka

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
They are able to change the Class but they just don't do it cause they want people to start on new server(s) and spend money to grow up from scratch...

Except it's no longer happening since there ain't no new player and the most "veterans" already played/playing all the Classes.
(Even worse with higher max Level limit)

But IgnoGames and it's (mis)management doesn't seem to notice/care about that and go by the "didn't see, hear and don't know" approach

That's said.. if they by some chance let people do it.. %90-95 of the players will change to Duelers and Workers, given the DPS simulator state of the game in FFs.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
they can do it by the flick of a switch just like profession.
so it shouldn't even be that hard to implement it in the game.

with the specifics a year and level 150... only active player will be able to do so.
then they also can do it for profession as well
one year, level 826, learned all recipes and maybe crafted an x amount of items

todotuyo

Reservist
I have been present on the Spanish server for a long time and they did not pay any attention to me, I think this would make the game more interesting for those of us who have been in it for many years and if it is a question of money then they only put the option of making this possibility Only with seeds and once a year per player, the rest would be to tweak the options that the player would start with when applying that potion of character change

DeletedUser4642

They are able to change the Class but they just don't do it cause they want people to start on new server(s) and spend money to grow up from scratch...

Except it's no longer happening since there ain't no new player and the most "veterans" already played/playing all the Classes.
(Even worse with higher max Level limit)

But IgnoGames and it's (mis)management doesn't seem to notice/care about that and go by the "didn't see, hear and don't know" approach

That's said.. if they by some chance let people do it.. %90-95 of the players will change to Duelers and Workers, given the DPS simulator state of the game in FFs.

Yeah but we've seen in FF championship that theres no point in that... soldiers and advents are also needed. Maybe 1st time everyone choses that but then... regreat and go back... its a chance for everyone to try other classes without having to start from scratch, having all the gear and prods

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I agree but..

Championships are another thing..
A team thing more than personal experience..

No one with avg IQ wants to be an Adventurer in FFs for some years otherwise.
Soldiers slightly better but not much.

Worker Tanks also meh. I meant as Damager.

DeletedUser4642

Yeah but trust me if you have a fort full worker/duelers, FFS would get boring since people wont get more than 10k per ff... no damage cuz everyone has 1600HP

I agree but..

Championships are another thing..
A team thing more than personal experience..

No one with avg IQ wants to be an Adventurer in FFs for some years otherwise.
Soldiers slightly better but not much.

Worker Tanks also meh. I meant as Damager.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Someone has to say this
This game has been on a downward swing for the last few years, ever since InnoGames do not and will not act on our recommendations if none of them do not generate blistering amounts of income for them (It's all about the money)
Within another year there will be an Event of some kind every single month and what the West is really about will have been long forgotten
Has anyone noticed that all the Events and New Quests require major 15 second jobs to complete (WHY IS THAT?)
It's all about InnoGames's schemes to get us to burn major Nuggets and Energy to fill their pockets (Can't you guys see that)
Just ask yourselves: Do you really think InnoGames care about the Community? (Not on your Life)
Class changes are a major chore for the Devs and generate no income, so they are never going to happen :annoyed:
The Devs spend more time creating and throwing new sets at us, that in most cases are useless. or if they are you have to purchase them from the SHOP at ridiculously high prices
The sets are quite expensive in the Beta but are a total ripoff in the Net worlds
Why would anyone want to spend hard earned money on virtual products that have no value if you quit the game
They won't even let us downgrade sets to resell them to help fund upgrading other new sets
It's like buying a brand new car and then throwing it on the scrapheap a year later for a later model ( Would you really do something like that in Real Life?)
I rest my case

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Devs? What Devs?
It's just "Lead Community Manager" (or whatever the f it's called) , that has no clue of the game/balance at all, throwing random stats on Sets.

There is a Dev, Diggo, yes, but idk what errand they make him do if it's not one of the very rare "Developing" moments needing him.

craka007

Reservist
Someone has to say this
This game has been on a downward swing for the last few years, ever since InnoGames do not and will not act on our recommendations if none of them do not generate blistering amounts of income for them (It's all about the money)
Within another year there will be an Event of some kind every single month and what the West is really about will have been long forgotten
Has anyone noticed that all the Events and New Quests require major 15 second jobs to complete (WHY IS THAT?)
It's all about InnoGames's schemes to get us to burn major Nuggets and Energy to fill their pockets (Can't you guys see that)
Just ask yourselves: Do you really think InnoGames care about the Community? (Not on your Life)
Class changes are a major chore for the Devs and generate no income, so they are never going to happen :annoyed:
The Devs spend more time creating and throwing new sets at us, that in most cases are useless. or if they are you have to purchase them from the SHOP at ridiculously high prices
The sets are quite expensive in the Beta but are a total ripoff in the Net worlds
Why would anyone want to spend hard earned money on virtual products that have no value if you quit the game
They won't even let us downgrade sets to resell them to help fund upgrading other new sets
It's like buying a brand new car and then throwing it on the scrapheap a year later for a later model ( Would you really do something like that in Real Life?)
I rest my case

Totally agree Ice, but we have to try at least

craka007

Reservist
Devs? What Devs?
It's just "Lead Community Manager" (or whatever the f it's called) , that has no clue of the game/balance at all, throwing random stats on Sets.

There is a Dev, Diggo, yes, but idk what errand they make him do if it's not one of the very rare "Developing" moments needing him.

Sucks cuz they come out with crazy ass sets like union and destroy the game