1. Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
Login button here

Changes to Premium Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Version 2.10' started by Diggo11, Jun 17, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Diggo11

Diggo11 The West Team Dev Team

Main Server:
    EN
  2. Morphy

Morphy Staff Sergeant Elite Tester

Indian rite necklace: You will be revived after a knockout with no penalty.

If no penalty also means no 48 hr then this one is really bad. Zmd players are annoying already, but to protect them also from this is not a good move.

3. The-Iceman

The-Iceman Staff Sergeant

Main Server:
    That's a very good point Morphy

4. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    For your information, as I understand it, it counts as a duel loss and you lose 1/3 of your money, but you wouldn't have a 48 hour penalty applied.

5. Meatballs

Meatballs Guest

Please tell me that this is an late april fool's joke...

6. xShteff

xShteff Master Sergeant Former Team Member

Also, you get your HP and Energy points refilled... it could be pretty useful :up:

7. Mr. Perseus

Mr. Perseus Reservist

This is useless. Nobody stands around with too much money on hand.

Thats too much. 2300% means 24 times faster.

I would change these two features to:
    Insurance: You will keep all of your cash on hand if you are knocked out.
    Greenhorn: Your movement speed is increased by 400%. (5 times faster)

EDIT:

And that:
    Wtf that are all in all 3000 Nuggets, so what should be the price for this bag?? 2500 Nuggets / Bonds? ^^

I like the idea with the 1 year premium account. Maybe you can think about premium bundles, for example all 4 (or now 6) PA-features for 200 nuggets for 14 days (instead of 300)....

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  8. TheMoonWoman

TheMoonWoman Corporal

Very good point! Do we get an anwer here please?

9. Bluep

Bluep Guest

That was my first thought too...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
  10. sand of time

sand of time Private Elite Tester

Main Server:
    RO
    Greenhorn: Your movement speed is increased by 2300%.
    Pff, a dueller with character premium activated has a lot of range without travelling...

11. Bluep

Bluep Guest

If your new shop doesn't show any items at all, you're most likely using an ad blocker.
    You don't have to deactivate it, just add an exception rule:
    Code:
    @@the-west.*/js/west/shop/ads/*

12. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I have no use for the insurance, if I loss $ it is not worth crying about. I really hate that we can no longer avoid being duelled. Please give back the 48 hours. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

What about 25 nuggets reskill beta only ?
    If that is gone for good I would have liked to be warned.

13. xShteff

xShteff Master Sergeant Former Team Member

Yeah, adblock didn't let me open the zz2 shop :/

14. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    I will try to respond to everyone's feedback either tonight or in the morning, thanks to everyone who contributed so far.

This will be returning in some way, likely as discounted reset potions, hopefully quite soon.

15. Gaensegeier

Gaensegeier Guest

how can i pay 2250/2500/3000 bonds, when im still not able to pay 2100? u rise the bonds u can have to get the features by bonds like u tell with the symbol? or its still a fake and just standing there for bonds, but u only can pay with nuggets?

16. Diggo11

Main Server:
    EN
    The reset potions are in the shop for 18, 18 and 20 nuggets/bonds now. There is a bug displaying the prices though, but if you're feeling lucky punks, it seems to actually charge the correct discounted price.

This is a very good point, and I agree we should review it! :)

What do other people think about this suggestion? At the very least, I am sure there would be some upset duellers.

I personally agree that a 5x bonus is still fairly generous. I suppose the question is: is it enough to tempt people? (And I couldn't quote Bluep, because quotes are deleted from multi-quotes, but the master saddler buffs are an important consideration here too.)

All the items are in the shop now, it's 2250 cost.

The price is 200, and afaik, it includes the new ones too (don't quote me)!

This is a good point, and depending on whether the speed is reduced, something we should definitely consider capping or considering without the speed bonus.

17. m4rvin88

m4rvin88 Guest

Ok,

well to start with the positive things.

I like that you can now select different time frames for the premium features, good one!

What I haven't understood so far, there are now 6 premium features but with the combined feature you get a little discount if you consider the 4 old features. If it includes the 2 new ones as well it would be a big discount and thant's not very typical of InnoGames, could we verify what the combined actually includes?

A suggestions from me towards the comining options would be that you could select which ones you want and for what time frame and the you get a discount.

Something along the lines of (I will use 14 days as an example)

1 option for 50 nuggets

2 options for 95 nuggets (5% discount)

3 options for 135 nuggets (10% discount)

4 options for 170 nuggets (15% discount)

5 options for 200 nuggets (20% discount)

6 options for 225 nuggets (25% discount)

similar to bonus from a set that increases with more items from the set.

The insurance sounds not so great to me, I hardly run around with money anyway if i'm a town member (e.g. i can get attacked) and don't have 48h protection.

so i would never really bother to buy it.

The speed bonus is insane. I remember when I started with that speed you could roughly travel the map in 7-8mins (one end to the other). Put speed clothing and a buff on top and I can do that in under 5mins. Seems ridiculous to me.

If I understand the necklace right you can use it only one time and for that it's ok. I thought it would have a duration like 2 weeks or so, but if it is actually just for one knockout than ok.

Price for the tent seems strange.You have your great changing course again that we have known from the past. 1 Bond/Nugget equals $1.000.
    That might be worth it for a christmas bag but for a tent? I mean for how long can I use it? It only states "usable", but once? a month? forever?
    Because 25bonds/nuggets for two weeks would seem alright, but for once not really. And no matter the duration, why would I buy myself a tent for $25.000 if I can go to any hotel and sleep there for $250.

The nugget bag, well we were told for a looooooong time that maybe the silly bond limitation might fall, but that thing costs 2250 nuggets "or" bonds" which will make it unlikely that the limitation will fall or be raised.

If I had the chance to buy it with bonds, I would buy it. But spending 2250 nuggets to gain another 750 nuggets over 100 days? Never.

The two other bags I can't really say anything about so far, have to think about it longer.

But now another thing. I know you just get told by the big guy in Hamburg what to do and so on but here is the thing.

This game, as nice as it is or at least used to be, is only a browser game. To get it straight, there are different kind of games. There are computer games, there are games for consoles and then there are browser games.
    And those list is rated, so computer being the best, console second and only last are browser games.

So if I want to buy premium for a year it cost me close to 4000 nuggets with is something around 60-70€.

Are you guys mad?

I would at the most pay 20€ a year to get full premium, not a single cent more. This game is really, really overpriced.

Just my thoughts :)

18. olga

olga Master Sergeant

Main Server:
    DK
    I seems to me that the new nugget options will make the game too easy if you prefer to pay. If it gets too easy what is the point playing.

Travelling options, why get Indian set and the fast horses.

Pay to avoid KO- what is the point trying to KO someone.

In the end we just pay and do nothing,- or use our RL money for something else as the fun will be gone :hmpf:

yes you can choose not to use nuggets - and you can also chose not to play. :blink:

Now it is summer time- and activity is dropping on my national worls. Every year we lose some that does not come back after the summer. And we are constantly loosing players that have had it with the nugget sets. We have many thinking about leaving the game because of all this nugget stuff. I fear that these new nugget options is the kiss of death for these small worlds :(

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  19. Gaensegeier

Gaensegeier Guest

what about the old sentence from innogames, without euro u can play same good like with euro? since month /years this is not true

skill does not count, balance does not exist thats what we got actually

20. Mr. Perseus

Mr. Perseus Reservist

Instead of keeping 50% of the money when you get knocked out, a better option would be that you get 50% of your lost HP's and EP's back.