• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Changes on the Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dear Beta players,

in the upcoming weeks/month(s) there will be several changes on the beta in order to improve bug reporting, and to improve the development and the quality of the game in general.

One of these changes is that I'll be replacing FallenHero as a Community Manager from now on here. FallenHero has been doing a great job, and his work is appreciated, but he's been really busy lately with real life stuff.

I'm also happy to announce that Macsek, my Co-Community Manager from The West Hungary will also join me on this mission :)

To improve the response times even further the Beta Support team has been expanded by a few greenhorns - as you might have already noticed ;) . Please welcome Das Dee, nick and [TG]-Kevin!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As I've mentioned in the previous post we'll try to make the beta a more effective testing place. To achieve that our next step will be a wipe of the second beta world, Amchitka. According to the plan the deadline is the 5th of December.

We want to turn Amchitka into a closed, "elite" testing world, where only invited players can play, who are then required to test the game. In return they will get free premium* on that world, and we also plan some rewards for these elite testers on the worlds they come from. But to achieve this we need to wipe the current world, delete the characters from that world, and give it a fresh restart.

Please keep in mind, that this is a beta server for The West. When you've registered here you've accepted the fact that your character can be deleted anytime, without any warnings, so please do not write complaining tickets to the Support. Thanks for your understanding!

If you'd like to join this elite testing world please ask your local Support/Community manager about the requirements!

* the planned amount is 400 nuggets / month. InnoGames reserves the right to change this amount.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.