• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Changes in Update 2.04.X

olga

Master Sergeant
Was changes made to the amount of exp gained in church building ?

Before the update today I got between 900 and 3500 for one hour - now it is between 200 and 600.
For me one of the motivations for building the church has been the exp - so :eek::blink::(

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
There may have been, changes have been planned due to popular demand but I didn't think for this update.

olga

Master Sergeant
Not much fun in building as it is - so that is sad. One of the only benefits from being a builder. is building a church to a high level was the exp.:(

moon boy

Reservist
Can someone tell me why xp of building the church has been reduced and why so much? Yesterday I recieved around 1500 xp with building church at .nl server. Now its only 200 xp.
I understand why you changed it, everybody made reskill to building to gain xp fast. But between 200 and 1500xp is a big difference. And why this is not in the change log?

Another thing. In my opinion motivation at jobs is decreasing to fast! At v1.36 it decreased with 6% with a one hour job. Now its 12% with one hour!
My question, why is it so much and is it possible to make decreasing of motivation lower?

olga

Master Sergeant
Can someone tell me why xp of building the church has been reduced and why so much? Yesterday I recieved around 1500 xp with building church at .nl server. Now its only 200 xp.
I understand why you changed it, everybody made reskill to building to gain xp fast. But between 200 and 1500xp is a big difference. And why this is not in the change log?

Another thing. In my opinion motivation at jobs is decreasing to fast! At v1.36 it decreased with 6% with a one hour job. Now its 12% with one hour!
My question, why is it so much and is it possible to make decreasing of motivation lower?
I don't understand- You need to get the church at quite a high level before you get god exp - and honestly - what else is the benefit from having building skills. It is still not much compared to what you can get as a dueller.

The town benefits from the building skills - but not the player.

moon boy

Reservist
We have a level 76 church. Normally I got between 1000 and 2000 xp. Since today I got between 200 and 400 xp. Why its to low now?

olga

Master Sergeant
I don't understand- You need to get the church at quite a high level before you get god exp - and honestly - what else is the benefit from having building skills. It is still not much compared to what you can get as a dueller.

The town benefits from the building skills - but not the player.

I begin to understand :(

The number of exp gained in repeatable and daily quest as well as in the church building, has been heavily reduced. (I am not sure if this is the only places)

InnoGames wanted to keep the 15 sec job times in spite of the fact that it is not popular among the players. The argument has been – that if was to benefit the low level players. But that could be solved by making it only available at low levels.

Now I see why:( . Besides from duels and quest solving you have no other way of getting a lot of exp than to do a lot of 15 sec jobs? I fell it is nugget politics talking again. It costs a lot of energy and this tempts us to fill up energy for nuggets. Exp can now be bought then like in the potions we could win in the Easter event. So if you are not interested in duel – and are done with quests – you have to be very patient now to get to the next level – or to pay a lot of nuggets.

.Surge.

I didn't know where to put this question so here we go:
Why are there 2 empty lines after every message in game? Its really useless and kinda space-wasting. :eek:

Bluep

It's a reminder, in case you forgot your character class ;)

More interesting question: What's the chat system message for..? Is it supposed to show the timestamp of the last message you've read before leaving the tab? Then it's bugged, it only shows the time of the overall last message in the chat room.

kimba

Private
Drama Queen

And what about this one?
So hard, so difficult, so...(I'm speachless) that one guy in Baltimore.pt has finished it in less than 24h00.

well done guys....:whistle:

killado

Staff Sergeant
Well the quest was just for online people.
Someone that didn´t had anything to do for 15-17h and could be ingame each 30 minutes, it was easy to do. For the others... some already completed it today.

fanney

Drama queens

Completed this long quest and now I have half soap opera set.. I must be living in a dreamworld 'cuz I thought that at the end of questline I will get the full set.. :D Now I see, it is only another "hey, make people buy more nuggets!" thing..

DonPatch

I don't like this "class-reminder" so I blocked it with addblock. :up:

Bad Billy Jack

The constantly blinking shovel!

When we level, we get a spectacular display that ends with what new jobs have been unlocked. The Work Shovel icon then starts to blink at the bottom of the screen. It apparently will not stop blinking until we actually goto the new job & click away the "new" icon on the job itself. On the Work Shovel icon, there is no goto job button & the blinking shovel is just a bit annoying.

During the ashock inverview a couple of days ago, guess what I noticed in the video? Yep, he had a constantly blinking shovel also!

Any way we can get a "stop the blinking" function?

Pappa

Private First Class
The constantly blinking shovel!

When we level, we get a spectacular display that ends with what new jobs have been unlocked. The Work Shovel icon then starts to blink at the bottom of the screen. It apparently will not stop blinking until we actually goto the new job & click away the "new" icon on the job itself. On the Work Shovel icon, there is no goto job button & the blinking shovel is just a bit annoying.

During the ashock inverview a couple of days ago, guess what I noticed in the video? Yep, he had a constantly blinking shovel also!

Any way we can get a "stop the blinking" function?
+1

Very annoying feature :hmpf:

Bad Billy Jack

You do not understand, killado, you must be a high level & do not see the issue.

At lower levels we are unlocking jobs like crazy. We have to find every new job, then click on it each time. We do not need to actually do the job.

I love the fact we get new jobs flagged on the map with the "new" label & highlighted in the Shovel button. The issue is just the blinking. Perhaps make the blinking stop the first time we click on the Shovel.

Last edited by a moderator: