• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.6x Discussion Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1406
  • Start date

DeletedUser4376

So, I've made an account just for this.

1) Will it take into accounts previous battles in that world , or will the ranking start from scratch as of the update?
2) Will it be divided by classes since it won't be 100% fair between classes?

P.S.: Thank you so much for this update, from a player who the only reason to play this is Fort battles.

P.S.2: Would also be fun a battle ranking for each battle, where you would get in the work report and if you'd get 1º you would get some sort of extra reward (just an example) .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1406

So, I've made an account just for this.
Could've used a more creative name :njub:

1) Will it take into accounts previous battles in that world , or will the ranking start from scratch as of the update?
2) Will it be divided by classes since it won't be 100% fair between classes?
1) I believe it'll use previous stats, don't quote me on that tho'. I looked at it on the internal server and it seems that it did that.
2) Probably not.

DeletedUser500

Will it be divided by classes since it won't be 100% fair between classes?
The reason that the adventurers are getting the x1.75 bonus is because of the unfairness between classes. It was tested pretty thoroughly and this formula seemed pretty balanced overall. Duellers get high damage, soldiers and workers get high dodges, advents get nothing :D

Maybe there could be an overall ranking and a character-class specific ranking in the future.

I'm waiting for achievement points ranking...
More rankings InnoSoon(tm) hopefully
#PraiseDiggo

DeletedUser4332

Just couple of things I noticed (btw love the update).
Advens get a bonus over everything, I think that that might be a bit OP. Because mostly they stay alive longer than workers and soldiers (so will get more shots off).
Furthermore, if all the stats count and it is an overall ranking, the new players won't even be able to get towards the top 100. So the ranking won't properly give a good image if you want to look at the best FF'ers. (but this isn't really a thing, they deserve it.)
But most important, how about the broken damage in the set bonus of the newest event weapons. Will that get fixed?

DeletedUser500

Advens get a bonus over everything, I think that that might be a bit OP. Because mostly they stay alive longer than workers and soldiers (so will get more shots off).
Except advents are usually sitting inside the fort with no LOS for the entire battle, waiting to take a tower for 4-6 rounds, and then they are done.
the new players won't even be able to get towards the top 100
They won't ever get to the top 100 on exp or duel rankings either, if it's an old world, I don't see how that's really an issue.
But most important, how about the broken damage in the set bonus of the newest event weapons. Will that get fixed?
What exactly is wrong? There's a Bugs section where you can file a bug report, then track its status until it's fixed, if you're interested :)

ancoonbar

Private
Should Greenhorns not also get a x1.75 bonus or even higher, because they don't have a fort battle bonus at all. (High level) greenhoorns who play fort battle's (Not much, but they are there ) are otherwise disadvantaged with this formula

DeletedUser1406

Should Greenhorns not also get a x1.75 bonus or even higher, because they don't have a fort battle bonus at all. (High level) greenhoorns who play fort battle's (Not much, but they are there ) are otherwise disadvantaged with this formula
Consider that a way to encourage them to finally pick a class :p

foscock

Private
JJWVS said:

What exactly is wrong? There's a Bugs section where you can file a bug report, then track its status until it's fixed, if you're interested :)

Only one person on beta owns those weapons, so it's pretty hard for anyone else to report it. I believe it was reported on .net the day the event ended, and it's not just the damage that is broken - attack/defense bonus doesn't seem to work in adventures (and possibly fort battles also).

DeletedUser1406

lulumcnoob you know the hour when will be auctionable?
Mate, we don't have an exact time. It all depends on whenever our one and a half devs decide it's a good time to do it. Just wait. It usually happens after 12 server time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4337

i think in fortbattle rank the Score is missing then ill know how much is my advantage or loss

DeletedUser500

hello make the problem shoes of franncisco and juan can be sellable
Thanks for letting us know, the developers are aware of that, hopefully there will be a fix soon.

i think in fortbattle rank the Score is missing then ill know how much is my advantage or loss
The score doesn't show on the rankings at the moment, and I don't know if that will change in the future, but you can calculate your score with this formula in the meantime:
Score = (Total damage / 200) + (Total hits + total dodges) * adventurer's factor
The adventurer's factor is 1.75 for players that chose adventurer as character class and 1.0 for all other players.