• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.5x

• Thread starter DeletedUser1406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4319

Hi!

Why is the hawaiian boomerang is the melee weapon, instead of being a firearm?? I don't get this logic. The koa must be the melee weapon and the boomerang must be the firearm! i mentioned this for the Hungarian support team, but i afraid that they didn't send it to the HQ... hope i get an answer and an update for the newest weapon set.

Edit: why it isnt shiny like the other event weapon sets?

Greetings from Hungary

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1406

Hi!

Why is the hawaiian boomerang is the melee weapon, instead of being a firearm?? I don't get this logic. The koa must be the melee weapon and the boomerang must be the firearm! i mentioned this for the Hungarian support team, but i afraid that they didn't send it to the HQ... hope i get an answer and an update for the newest weapon set.

Edit: why it isnt shiny like the other event weapon sets?

Greetings from Hungary
It was a mistake done whenever they were implemented :p. There's already a bugreport thread about that, you can follow the status of the issue there: https://forum.beta.the-west.net/index.php?threads/the-global-winner-prize-eastershowdown-2017.3108/

Tom Robert

Reservist
medal_04.png

I already found the Henry Draper Medal at a quest: https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Space_-_The_New_Frontier#After_some_time
So I suppose it's not a job drop ;)

DeletedUser3679

New item collections
New items can be found by finishing different jobs and quests. Together with items from the shop and some quest reward items, new achievements can be received for every complete collection.
I cannot find the new collector items at the normal UPB shop.

Instead of this, there is one of it at the mobile trader (an item which is described as to be found by jobs):
59tlkzco.jpg

DeletedUser1406

I cannot find the new collector items at the normal UPB shop.

Instead of this, there is one of it at the mobile trader (an item which is described as to be found by jobs):
59tlkzco.jpg
tumblr_lpsw39mSQI1qa0qld.gif

That doesn't look right. Items were not supposed to be on the shop yet, specially not on the mobile trader.

DeletedUser1406

Well I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted :p. That should have been fixed with today's hotfix update.

DeletedUser3679

Our server has been updated to version 2.56 earlier today.
Nope, there was no update to 2.56.

Item Collections
Four new items have been added to the shop for players to complete the collections.
Hope you meant 5 new items otherwise there would be one item missing ;)

DeletedUser3679

I don't think you're in the right position to decide that.
Sorry, I wasn't aware that I have to be in a "special position" to see on my beta world that content of the announced update wasn't available (items havn't been in the shop yesterday).
But you are definitely in the right position to think about the way you are interacting with other players. :mad:

Maybe it was on purpose :p
Listed in the official announcment:
Pearl handbag =UP shop (missing)
Silk handbag =UP shop
Best moonshine =UP shop
Medal of Bravery at Sea =UP shop
Rain stick =UP shop

5 items were listed as to be buyable at the shop, indeed, there are only 4 available now. Maybe you could be so nice and explain the "purpose" of the missing item.

DeletedUser1406

Sorry, I wasn't aware that I have to be in a "special position" to see on my beta world that content of the announced update wasn't available (items havn't been in the shop yesterday).
But you are definitely in the right position to think about the way you are interacting with other players. :mad:
If you want to say that there's something missing just says so or create a bug report, don't just claim the update didn't happen when it obviously did :p.
Listed in the official announcment:
Pearl handbag =UP shop (missing)
Silk handbag =UP shop
Best moonshine =UP shop
Medal of Bravery at Sea =UP shop
Rain stick =UP shop

5 items were listed as to be buyable at the shop, indeed, there are only 4 available now. Maybe you could be so nice and explain the "purpose" of the missing item.
Yeah I know. The fifth one will come with the next update. Whoever's in charge of that might've forgotten about the fifth one and thought there's only one per category, but let's claim it was intended to be like that haha.

DeletedUser3689

Any new on the Garrett Set (and other sets) bonuses? Surely they can't expect us to be interested in a Pirate Set if they can't be bothered to fix the ones they already misled us into buying

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
I wonder if there is any chance that "medal of the bravery on the sea" is just bugged, and it will be fixed so it will be usefull atleast on adventures :C Its giving the same bonus as lee weapons by description, and lee weaps are working on adventure tho so its just strange :C

DeletedUser1406

Any new on the Garrett Set (and other sets) bonuses? Surely they can't expect us to be interested in a Pirate Set if they can't be bothered to fix the ones they already misled us into buying
There's a thread where you can check the status of the issue. If there would've been anything new with the issue then that's where I would've posted :p.
I wonder if there is any chance that "medal of the bravery on the sea" is just bugged, and it will be fixed so it will be usefull atleast on adventures :C Its giving the same bonus as lee weapons by description, and lee weaps are working on adventure tho so its just strange :C
Make a thread in the correct section and find out?

DeletedUser3689

There's a thread where you can check the status of the issue. If there would've been anything new with the issue then that's where I would've posted :p.

Make a thread in the correct section and find out?

And it was checked, a simple "no" would have worked. Since there has been zero in game announcement and these forums stay dead, its not unreasonable for someone to hope maybe new information is out there that has not yet been posted, especially after this amount of time. Now, we can safely assume it is less of a priority than new sets that may or may not actually work as intended... Anyway, I'll let you get back to your sarcasm and emojis

DeletedUser1406

And it was checked, a simple "no" would have worked.
Probably. I just thought it makes sense since there hasn't been any announcement.
Now, we can safely assume it is less of a priority than new sets that may or may not actually work as intended...
I really wish I could say that is not the case. But apparently this is really a thing. I've been pushing the issue together with the german manager for a month now. No results yet.
Anyway, I'll let you get back to your sarcasm and emojis
That has to be the most accurate description of me, nice. Here, have my thumbs up :D
The medal is bugged for adventures.

I personally checked.
Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.