• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.5x

• Thread starter DeletedUser1406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

asdf124

Private First Class
on request from papa:

Comparison of Pat Garret's set vs black bart set:
45 vs 40 damage
235 vs 228 leadership
329 aim vs 201 aim
344 setting trap vs 231
286 vs 196 hiding
1194 vs 856 total sp including ap's aspect towards ff's(Attribute points that have skill points which are used in fort fights, this excludes hp etc)

DeletedUser

xShteff said:
Herbs chest: you have the chance to get one of our brand new items or one of Outlaw's guns
It means it's gonna be possible to get Outlaw's Rifle in this chest?
Thanks in advance.

asdf124

Private First Class
Thanks.
Some items were taken off from Loot Chest. Do you know if the probability to get outlaw' rifle is higher than before?
I think to actually know that without being a dev/CM is by resetting or changing the loot chest's ID to a new loot chest so that Tw-calc's chest statistics gets a new loot chest with more viable data.

Another way would be for the Tw-calc's save/backup old data and reset the data as a new one so that both new/old data can be there but in two separate spreadsheet while old data won't be updated(won't receive any new data).

DeletedUser3679

Another way would be for the Tw-calc's save/backup old data and reset the data as a new one so that both new/old data can be there but in two separate spreadsheet while old data won't be updated(won't receive any new data).
This is already done on the website of TW-Calc.

DeletedUser1406

Guys please try to remain on topic. Fan site/script discussions don't belong here.

foscock

Private
hmmm, been a couple of weeks, and it's just as i expected - 100 new guys playing adventures, no clue what they are doing, begging for a draw.

DeletedUser500

hmmm, been a couple of weeks, and it's just as i expected - 100 new guys playing adventures, no clue what they are doing, begging for a draw.

More people playing adventures seems like the intention behind the update, so i'm glad to see it's going as intended. Everyone started off as a njub at some point, up to the experienced players to teach them how to play at the moment, same for duelling and fort battles. Would be nice if there was proper matchmaking where you can pick your teammates though if you don't have the patience to deal with newer players.

More people playing adventures seems like the intention behind the update, so i'm glad to see it's going as intended. Everyone started off as a njub at some point, up to the experienced players to teach them how to play at the moment, same for duelling and fort battles. Would be nice if there was proper matchmaking where you can pick your teammates though if you don't have the patience to deal with newer players.
Still to lame game to play... No chance against buyers with +700 damage.

foscock

Private
That would be fine if they were actually interested in learning to play, but all they are interested in is a pre-arranged 35-35 draw. They learn nothing from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.