• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.5x

• Thread starter DeletedUser1406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1406

Does anyone know how and where we can access the new quest anounced? I can't find it at Saloon:confused:
For some reason there was a time requirement added. Try again after 11:00, today. The quest should appear for everyone.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Which quest does not appear for you? Renew the spirit, part 2 or A strange animal? The former should be available now, the latter will be in a few days.

DeletedUser4184

None of them though I thought only a new quest was released, so now I am missig 2 :eek:

DeletedUser1406

None of them though I thought only a new quest was released, so now I am missig 2 :eek:
Uhm, I just checked your Enewetak account. You don't fulfill the requirements in order to access Renew The spirit part 2 (You didn't even start part 1, since you're level 113 and the quest is available after level 120). Also the other quest will be available at a later date.
Next time something like this happens please use the bug-reporting section and try to provide as much information as possible, in order to avoid misunderstandings :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3460

LLE: What would a drop to 6000 VP for the loot chest sound like? Keep in mind that items such as tax refund, steel chest, clover, mojo and xp pot can NO longer be found in the loot chest, leaving it only with Outlaw items, revolvers and some boosts.

With some of the lesser valued items removed I guess 7500VP sounds reasonable for a decent shot at a outlaw item, many may favor 6000VP as it's less work but as outlaw items start dropping from chests at regularity it will somewhat devalue them so I am happy with 7500VP with the amended drops.

Edit: On further reflection I would even go as far as removing the weapons in the loot chest and keep them exclusive to the Outlaw Chest and Weapons Chest, pros and cons either way with it obviously being more difficult to obtain one of the weapons which will ensure their exclusiveness and on the other hand if you were searching for a specific non weapon outlaw item to upgrade a loot chest minus weapons will increase your probability without having to spend an extra 2500VP for a Outlaw Chest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4296

With those changes in contents 6k veteran points per loot chest sounds fine to me.

asdf124

Private First Class
For Easter event, can we please have the eggs given as the number of veteran points you get??

It was like that on Day of the dead event(aka halloween)
Than changed back to 50 for valentines.

Franco8

Reservist
the event seems quite good, but really the energy box for a 48k duel? it's way worse than the reskill potion

DeletedUser4054

Where is xp potions from tombola ? :O I want to be like Oktoberfest 2016 event when the boots drop from Uncommon bag ( green ) . Please make this event like Oktoberfest 2016 event .

Pavel18345

Private
2c680f3b381e46eb951b6a29eca430e9.png

Great. After Easter Showdown started, i can not log in... Cookies and cache is cleared and nothing...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.