• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.5x

• Thread starter DeletedUser1406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1406

Please use this thread to discuss upcoming versions 2.5x

DeletedUser1406

probably.
Does Matoake get auctionable?
giphy.gif

DeletedUser3460

New Questline: Renew The Spirits (Part 2) - I believe you need to equip one of the Earth Elements from Renew The Spirits (Part 1) in order to access the 2nd quest of the questline.

DeletedUser500

"Equip Rare uncut diamond 0/1" from what job ?

Quest text Really, that is what happened? What you say surprises me, I almost cannot believe it. The spirits usually send visions people understand, and speak to us in our own language. Are you sure that you did everything right? Then something must have gone wrong. Maybe the bandits there... From now on you should bring some gifts to the spirits, to avoid this from happening again. I think that colored stones will be a good present. Go and get some!

Looks like you have to work on a job that gives you some pretty, rare and colourful stones. Possibly the job that the quest tells you to do.

Although, this quest might be bugged at the moment, we'll investigate tomorrow. Has anyone been able to find it yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

quis

Private First Class
Me not. I tried many things like doing the job with a normal Uncut Diamond, with equipped symbols of Air and so on. Now energy is down without success, I will try more later.

DeletedUser2971

"Equip Rare uncut diamond 0/1" from what job ?
Quest text Really, that is what happened? What you say surprises me, I almost cannot believe it. The spirits usually send visions people understand, and speak to us in our own language. Are you sure that you did everything right? Then something must have gone wrong. Maybe the bandits there... From now on you should bring some gifts to the spirits, to avoid this from happening again. I think that colored stones will be a good present. Go and get some!

Looks like you have to work on a job that gives you some pretty, rare and colourful stones. Possibly the job that the quest tells you to do.

Although, this quest might be bugged at the moment, we'll investigate tomorrow. Has anyone been able to find it yet?

Last edited: Yesterday at 1:05 AM

this one

DeletedUser2971

Sorry my english is too bad to make the report right

DeletedUser2971

I mean this what lulumcnoob wrote, the rare uncute diamond of the newest quest

Status
Not open for further replies.