• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.200 - Discussion

Niklas81

Private First Class
when will the do quest for ous that is lvl 151 + that is worth to do i is lvl 188 on live server so i need 9 milj xp to lvl when will we get quest that gives 5 + % as reward and idont count potion as reward then just pure xp reward i do bond quest but has basic gone over to build 22 h a day

DeletedUser500

Was the exp for the quest increased for the release on production then? Is it so low on purpose? What's going on?

Edit: Apparently the second half of the quest gets slightly better, but not in terms of experience earned from the quest, and still not worth the time unless you're an avid quester just for the completion.

Last edited by a moderator:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
i don't have an active quest at oach olive..it is a specific day or do i need to equip something?
Go to Oach-Olive and remember to wear Waupee's blue clothes. I happened to see it on German World Forum. The question hunting season.