• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.193 - Discussion

Loki

The West Team
Feel free to post here any comments and/or questions regarding our 2.193 changelog. :up:

Yours sincerely,
Loki
Community Manager
Bug archive

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
It's good to have new achievements , I hope old quests become available as well , you did good with Carnival quests but there are also quests that were only for a year and they were never repeatable again , I hope that will change for recent and new players to have more chances to gain more Achievement points and to also complete all quests.

Artem124

Sergeant
do you know fair gets built in less then 12 hours?
if your increasing products - increase building fair as well

and while your updating the fair .. update the prizes removed 99% of those 2013 useless prizes

So many new achievements. But, rank achievements ? Got forts, crafting, building, adventures (no one plays them) ranks. But, why not achievements ranks ?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I would welcome that the First Aid Box would be available in the traveling circus.
Yes, I know that the First Aid Box is not for sale.
But very useful, because I need a lot of 75% LP
and take out the old fair set

Jeremiah Johnson

Private First Class
Are you referring to any quests in particular?

@Loki ,
Carnival in the West (French wiki)

That one for sure but there are others.

Also please ask if we can have access to older event currency, like in this case, the "peacock feathers", in some form or fashion so that newer players can catch up in Achievement points to older players. In some worlds, those older players don't even exist anymore and it's silly to even have a record of these past events showing as "yet to achieve" achievements for newer players. That's with the assumption that "Well you just missed it being a noob" is the rule. In that case, please work to have newer players not ever see those older achievement as "possible" to get. That's just...cruel and pointless really for them to even see that, research it, and then realize they can't even resolve it:

Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 7.12.51 AM.png

If it is possible to let newer players have access to older event currency, I for one would also encourage that bonds and nuggets be allowed to be used to acquire them. I'd gladly pay to do that for some of my EN toons.

Thanks!

Loki

The West Team
Carnival in the West (French wiki)
That one for sure but there are others.
Also please ask if we can have access to older event currency, like in this case, the "peacock feathers"
Carnival in the Wild West. I will double check in regards to the currency.

"Summer Dream" , "The Legend of Seven Sisters" and "The Hidden Letters"
Noted. Thank you. :)

no news about the fancy waupee items?
where to get them?
At the moment, just job drop. Once I know more, I will share it with you. :up:

So many new achievements. But, rank achievements ? Got forts, crafting, building, adventures (no one plays them) ranks. But, why not achievements ranks ?
That improvement has been passed on to the Devs.

Do the new achievements apply retroactively?
Don't know for sure.
By the time I will find out, it will be Monday and the update will be live so anyone can check.

DeletedUser500

It's a good change for the circus, but we also need better rewards.
I think we got enough updates based on pve, we want some pvp. Class balancing, incentives to duel and participate in all other forms of pvp.
It's like they're just doing a load of busy-work so they can dump half-baked PvE content that doesn't really fit every two weeks.

They need to have a serious talk internally about migrations too.