• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.192 - Discussion

Loki

The West Team
@oldshatterhandjf - if you don't get a reply, it usually means that I've missed the questions or got busy with something else and have forgotten to reply.
It's not an excuse but I'm human. I'm in no way perfect.

As always, when you or anyone else needs an answer, please, DM me and when I got time, I will reply. :up:

btw are all of the items meant to be available in all of the shops?
Probably a bit too late to ask that, but sheesh.
You have probably seen it by now as the update is live on all markets but to make it clear, yes.

DeletedUser500

Only a couple of people even brought it up and it was right when the formula stuff happened, so easy to miss, I didn't notice until it was already on production worlds.

It's a break from how the game has been designed, there's reasons for why you only got a couple of items from each tier, but it's done so whatever.

My Tailor now goes; Hats, Tops, Shoes, Trousers, Tops, Hats, Shoes, Hats, Tops, Trousers, Shoes.
My General store now goes; Neckband, Horse, Belts, Neckbands, Belts
Gunsmith now goes; Melee, Fort guns, Ranged, Melee, Ranged, Fort guns

Last edited:

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
why is precise waupees revolver still not available in shops?

Since we fixed that issue, all newly "built" Gunsmiths are selling them.

K3xCrwG.png

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
It is available in the local servers so what's the problem? Does anyone really have a main character in beta? That's sad and also a bad idea considering they can delete the world with 0 warnings and you won't get back anything.

Maybe they forgot , I'm sure they will fix it , it's not a game breaking problem.

LAPPER

Private First Class
It is available in the local servers so what's the problem? Does anyone really have a main character in beta? That's sad and also a bad idea considering they can delete the world with 0 warnings and you won't get back anything.

Maybe they forgot , I'm sure they will fix it , it's not a game breaking problem.
Yes. Beta is the only World I'm on. If I can transfer to the ,net Worlds with this character, I would. >net got very expensive for me.....

manco capac

Private
It seems to me that InnoGames should add a new medal to the game - medal +100% xp we have energy, more earnings, speed, character bonus missing xp. The moment is very good works require a lot of xp and such is not in the game. Reinforcement would motivate people to click.
Besides, it will soon be my 15th birthday

manco capac

Private
And some wise statement ? because writing stupid things will not change anything.
Clicking is tiring and boring. And this is not the point to discourage people