• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.191 - Discussion

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
You really like op items, don't you? And I don't necessarily mean you, but in general. Don't you think as a whole how bad they make the game? An overpowered duel set will be OP for your opponents too, not just you. An overpowered damage fort set will be very bad for tanks, not only for opposing tanks, but also for allied tanks, as you won't be the only one buying the set. Why shouldn't there be balance? For example, if the new duel firearm set is added, the merchant items, vaquero's and even the jaguar's sets, for which some spent hundreds of millions of dolars for the 2021 chests (as the bags weren't worth it at all) will become useless. Completely useless. The new set eclipses them. I hope InnoGames makes the right decision and nerfs the set to a point where it will still be good, but not OP, and doesn't make the mistake of ever putting Union set in the shop again when the other sets are considerably weaker (especially the weapons).

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
You really like op items, don't you? And I don't necessarily mean you, but in general. Don't you think as a whole how bad they make the game? An overpowered duel set will be OP for your opponents too, not just you. An overpowered damage fort set will be very bad for tanks, not only for opposing tanks, but also for allied tanks, as you won't be the only one buying the set. Why shouldn't there be balance? For example, if the new duel firearm set is added, the merchant items, vaquero's and even the jaguar's sets, for which some spent hundreds of millions of dolars for the 2021 chests (as the bags weren't worth it at all) will become useless. Completely useless. The new set eclipses them. I hope InnoGames makes the right decision and nerfs the set to a point where it will still be good, but not OP, and doesn't make the mistake of ever putting Union set in the shop again when the other sets are considerably weaker (especially the weapons).
Now you have to enlighten me!? (No, not this enlightenment :njub: ) Special what is an OP set?

I find it so amusing who is begged over and over again for the Union Set. The answer is always the same. For the time being it does not come in Sale

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
OP = overpowered = much stronger than it should be, much stronger than all other existing sets which will ruin the balance.

DeletedUser500

By how much ?
16k 18k is now the maximum possible exp in a fort battle, but i'm assuming that's only possible if the median level is 250, so it's not actually possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
Yeah but it has to be not so exploitable by multi-spammers and such.
This has already been fixed. The xp depends on the assistants. Multi spammers that don't complete assistants don't get enough xp

And I was hoping for something close to 60k
Me too, 16k (being 250!!) doesn't change much. The exp has to be noticible, so peple go to battles

DeletedUser500

What is meant by "absorbing damage" ? Resistance ?

I can't retrieve such concept in Fort Battles' description.
when you take a hit in a battle, and you take damage, that's what they mean by "absorbing" damage.

@Loki can you post the new exp formula for us?

aimgei

Lance Corporal
Might not be the right tread for this but oh well. I suggest a weekly quest that requires anywhere between 30-50 random products from the new jobs. It could be the same for everyone or even fully random(each player gets one). This way all the jobs are maintained relevant and players are incentivized to work on them an take a break from church building. It is a quick way to make them useful before new crafting is added. The reward should be something like 5% xp for the next lvl.
It seems fair, since it can be done once a week and is also enough to make people leave the church. Not a PVP oriented change but it might help :)