• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.191 - Discussion

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
PvP xp increased, better rewards for PvP, maybe a random chest or bonds (with a limit per day to not be abused), changes in damage and resistance for fort formula, adventurer buffs etc. Small changes to encourage PvP and make people want to keep playing, not PvE bs.

Loki

The West Team
maybe Loki already has an idea for it?
I am sure that he has already submitted all these proposals for some time
You are both correct, almost. I don't actually have an idea, I submit your ideas. :)

Random chests after fort battles, like in the old days but new chests with Potions of Wisdom amongst the possible drop.
PvP exp. increased. Tasks exp. increased. Quests exp. increased. Plus many others.
You name it. All have been passed on since '22.

I am hopeful that some of the changes will be introduced.

it is not up to him.
100% right. Sad but true. :lol:

ayias

Sergeant
Between January 21st at 4:59 a.m. and January 23rs at 4:59 a.m., you can enjoy the following bonuses on all worlds:
  • +25% Experience from jobs
  • +20% Energy regeneration
  • +25% Luck at jobs
  • +25% Labour points
Any chance to get them, also this weekend?

Guiri

Corporal
If you don't have too much sector damage and take the bonus from someone else, yes, for sure. It's worth upgrading to +1.
However, it's the only worthwhile horse set out of the 3. I see that the people in charge of them have taken the skills I suggested, kept the ratio somewhat, but nerfed them extremely hard. On Sarah Astor's they dropped about 70% of the skills I suggested, and on Bob Youhnger's they reduced the percentage speed a lot, both horse sets are completely useless now, there are much better non premium ones, there is no reason why anyone would spend nuggets for these.
When I checked the horse it looked like the fastest thing out there. I am perplexed that you say there are quicker things. I believe if paired with chef's cooking book, Younger's horse is the quickest, and it can (?) be upgraded. Plus it gives a bit of health which is great for tanks that don't want to lose hp when travelling.

Which horse set do you think is quicker?

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
When I checked the horse it looked like the fastest thing out there. I am perplexed that you say there are quicker things. I believe if paired with chef's cooking book, Younger's horse is the quickest, and it can (?) be upgraded. Plus it gives a bit of health which is great for tanks that don't want to lose hp when travelling.

Which horse set do you think is quicker?
Gringo is better , +1 Bob Younger gives more Horseback Riding but Gringo also gives 250% speed where Bob Younger gives only 50%
Screenshot_1.png

Only if you don't have Gringo , then sure Bob Younger should be the fastest..

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Who one the calf of the Black Forest Veredelbar wehre! Who that Also Fast.
+8 Strength
+ Agility
+ 72 Toughness
+ 117 Riding
+ 15% Speed

Speed +250% <<--- There must be something like that :P Vollspiet :njub:

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Is it the meaning that more of the new products drop at the same job?
northern mockingbird eggs and wood duck eggs both drop at picking carrots?

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Between January 21st at 4:59 a.m. and January 23rs at 4:59 a.m., you can enjoy the following bonuses on all worlds:
  • +25% Experience from jobs
  • +20% Energy regeneration
  • +25% Luck at jobs
  • +25% Labour points
Any chance to get them, also this weekend?
I think we should have something like this with randomized bonuses every weekend/ once in 2weeks if anything it can only raise activity in the game and i believe people appreciate those a lot.
Would be nice.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Only if you don't have Gringo , then sure Bob Younger should be the fastest..
It's way worse than Schwarzwald's calf + chef's book. And both were free.
Neither Bob younger's nor Sarah's have been improved, although 4 days have passed. No one will buy them like this. InnoGames doesn't want to make money? I don't understand. You make premium items with nuggets, but you make them so weak that no one buys them, as was the case with Michael's, Brocius' and Behan's horse sets (although Behan's was good, but the others were useless).

Loki

The West Team
Update:
Fort battle changes

We have increased the maximum experience you can get per battle. Also we changed the formula to give more points for adventurers and absorbing damage.

Please note that now it is scaled by the median level of players in the battle, rather than your own level.
In the future, it is possible to implement further changes to the way experience is calculated during fort battles.