• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.191 - Discussion

Aron

Private
I would boost some items:
item_53146.png
Yucca+0.02 Mobility (per level)
+0.5 Horseback riding (per level)
+0.5 Hiding (per level)
+100 labor points towards Robbing a Gun Salesman
Job drop
"+100 labor points towards Robbing a Gun Salesman" - I don't see it useful, when I can equip a set animal+product with a set bonus giving +150 labor points to all jobs. Maybe +1 labor points (per level)?

item_53159.png
Lodgepole Pine+0.02 Strength (per level)
+0.5 Setting Traps (per level)
+0.5 Leadership (per level)
+8 Damage (Fort battle sector bonus)
+5 Resistance (Fort battle bonus)
Job drop
I think Charisma instead of Strenght would be a better and more sensible.

I feel like most of these items won't be useful in any activity, because each of them increase only 2 skills.

Most of them are available as a job drop. Has +Luck bonus or +Product drop chance bonus impact on drop rate?

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It's not a bad update, but it seems like filler to me. I'm waiting for all these PvE based updates to pass and PvP related ones to come, this is where we really need major changes. At the moment, the game doesn't encourage pvp at all.

I noticed that you put bonuses on premium Oktober's horses and saddles. I see that my feedback was (even partially) listened to, which I'm glad about. The skill ratio seems to be similar, and the bonuses (xp, money) are there. However, it seems to me that Sarah horse set has far too little skills (and too much hp), and Bob Younger's horse set is not fast enough to be worth the nugget investment. When I proposed the bonuses, I compared everything I could and chose a good variant with a fair amount of skills. I don't think anyone will buy Sarah and Bob Younger's horse sets with current bonuses. I hope they are not final and will undergo further changes. Although overall it doesn't look bad, it just needs some small changes (a bit bigger on Sarah's).

Loki

The West Team
none of these items are useful..
What would you change?
Feedback is how we learn to grow. :)

I hope they are not final and will undergo further changes. Although overall it doesn't look bad, it just needs some small changes (a bit bigger on Sarah's).
Same here. I have already asked for changes and will do it again once we announce them and I'll have Beta's feedback.

Football

Sergeant
What would you change?
Feedback is how we learn to grow. :)

Same here. I have already asked for changes and will do it again once we announce them and I'll have Beta's feedback.
Nothing, they are collector's items, their purpose is not to be useful, but to be collected. Not something that the game needed, but... it's what it is.
It's right, these are collector items. In terms of skill points these items will never better than a horse set, but... maybe that would be good to change some items (which we can found during the jobs), to give us "+% improved drop rate (per level)" Now the best animal set give 50%. (horse 15%, and set bonus 35%). What if we do the following: +0,15% improved drop rate (per level). I bet there will some people who will collect/buy 243 to upgrade lvl 5. (on lvl200 the upgraded item will give 45%. Some people can maximise the % of the drop rate...

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
What Neuss what cool what exciting. (Children's surprise :njub:) Good collecting pictures and great items. Unfortunately, I can't start talking about well, that means something :njub: I'm sorry. ( Headache )

rel2

Lance Corporal
so theres 42 items that can be dropped and 45 new jobs... so at 3 jobs you wont find anything or some items can be found at more than one job?

Artem124

Sergeant
I use inventory reloaded combo comparison. You can see the final bonus (individual+set bonus), but you can extract the set bonus from that final bonus if you really want to.

Edit: This may help:
so if astors is nugget horse set.. is it worth the investment to get lvl 1? lvl 2 is bit much id say
or is keeping joaquin lvl 2 better off

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
If you don't have too much sector damage and take the bonus from someone else, yes, for sure. It's worth upgrading to +1.
However, it's the only worthwhile horse set out of the 3. I see that the people in charge of them have taken the skills I suggested, kept the ratio somewhat, but nerfed them extremely hard. On Sarah Astor's they dropped about 70% of the skills I suggested, and on Bob Youhnger's they reduced the percentage speed a lot, both horse sets are completely useless now, there are much better non premium ones, there is no reason why anyone would spend nuggets for these.