• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.190 - Discussion

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
New items
As we promised, we worked on new items which will soon be available in town shops, as well as new item collections.
More details will be shared within next changelogs.
We are waiting :)
Are you still working on Astor's and Younger's horses and saddles? Because I have a thousand of ideas for their bonuses.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
They did not asked for feedback.
My ideas are at the general stage, I don't have the exact numbers, I could calculate them and compare them with other similar horses and saddles, but I don't know if it's worth wasting time like this, will my opinion be taken into account? Usually it's not, and now no feedback was even asked for.

the legit

Private First Class
IgMyx.gif

Artem124

Sergeant
Maybe John Astor's horse set will be similar with what you want :)
nah astors will only be built for defense like clothes is..
union must be op like clothes/weps for attack/defense - limited time only - one time offer and cost nuggets !!!

Artem124

Sergeant
yes i want them to complete union set.. it shouldve been done in the beginning
cortina on defense is overpowered

Richard Maverick

Lance Corporal
@Loki It would be a good idea if that distance penalt is reduce, since Cortina an Bull give some much HP.

That way, damagers will get more shots and the side with 1kk+ HP will no longer have to just wait to round 55 to win. That much life is impossible to take down

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I have way more defense with bull's set than cortina's, but no one is complaining about it :whistle: