• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.188 - Discussion

the legit

Private First Class
When are the rest of the new batch of achievements for the rest of the Lincoln set? Nan is still locked. Your move InnoGames

1666051863764.png

"We have a solution for your problem!
From now, the traveling fair will start at random full hour between 5 a.m. and 11 p.m. (server time)."

Nice ! When traveling fair started, it was sleep time for me. Every time I woke up, fair full of products, and construction at half...

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
I had received on a world the circus. This morning wanted to lay lot. And was still closed. This evening it went. The update was installed too early :njub:

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
The last time I built the circus out! I could visit the circus the next morning. But now can only visit at 14:00 because message came at 02:00... So it must be a mistake before leagues or am I wrong there?

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
bedaZirkus3.png << Traveling Circus Products Delivered: 0/5 ???

I can only write. Congratulations you have won a technical knockout :njub:

As on German worlds, the beta of the traveling circus has a technical problem :njub:

Excuse me! With me everything is just set to German

bedaZirkus.pngbedaZirkus1.pngbedaZirkus2.png

carolosjk

Private First Class
Shouldn't the travelling fair have opened? Construction had finished before 1pm yesterday when I checked

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
That's why congratulations for the technical knockout :njub: Yes, it should work today. Problem at InnoGame in Hamburg