• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.186 - Discussion

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
If you know the percentage that you write are meaningless, why are you specifying them? You could have said a random chance to receive an xp potion, not to mention the respective values. Yes, "you can play with the percentages", but when you say something like this, usually the percentages you are playing with are the one you mention, so the final values are similar. It's a logical fallacy, but I don't think you understood it.

Football

Sergeant
It would be easier if everyone instead the max.6000XP get one XP potion after the battle... and max one per day. With the 1% or 2% potion its still 50-100 day to lvl up from fort fight...

pimpa1977

Private First Class
If you know the percentage that you write are meaningless, why are you specifying them? You could have said a random chance to receive an xp potion, not to mention the respective values. Yes, "you can play with the percentages", but when you say something like this, usually the percentages you are playing with are the one you mention, so the final values are similar. It's a logical fallacy, but I don't think you understood it.
Yes, I understand it, but you should know by now, if you mention too high numbers noone will consider it. If the number low enough so they think it won`t screw with the balance too much they might look into it... I will be happy with any addition of the potions.

And my suggestion was simply an idea so we can talk about it, but if your reactions towards any comments always snappy, we will not have conversations, but arguments. I would rather talk about good ideas not argue about it. If we cannot talk then I rather keep quiet and just think: it is what it is! (and that is never a good thing) ;)

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I'm not a member of the staff, my opinion doesn't matter (when it comes to your feedback).
And the sad truth is that whatever you propose, with whatever values, will not be taken into account. Maybe just minor things that don't make a difference anyway, so it doesn't matter.