• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.185

jaklee

Reservist
Calendars already removed in one of the previous update, but thanks for this changes :D

.hu, El Dorado, version 2.184: I only have 1 Advents calendar at the moment. But I clearly remember that I am collecting these calendars - I already had 6+, but now there is only 1 :(.

And I never had problem opening the calendars even if I had more then 1 (but I know it's a bug and maybe not every player had problem).

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Halloween October 31 2022 then is also pumpkin event?
Mexico
Day of the Dead wehre Wednesday 02 November 2022?
World Cup 2022 will last only 28 days So., 20. Nov. 2022 - So., 18. Dec. 2022

What is who is up to InnoGamesGame

DeletedUser500

It was impossible to report a player who has empty profile. The issue was fixed. From now you can easily report players which empty profile.

I'm sure you're aware that this was on purpose not a bug, because players are meant to use the report profile button only for profile violations - you should add some text when a player reports a profile, letting them know that they must report chat offences using the report function in the chat, because the system doesn't get chat logs from a profile. Also that they should use the support system to report non-chat / non-profile offences, because often more information is required in the investigation.

You do you, though you've somehow potentially managed to make the affronts system a little bit worse for your mods, for no realistic gains.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
Reporting players
It was impossible to report a player who has empty profile. The issue was fixed. From now you can easily report players which empty profile.
I dont think this was a bug. As lulu said, this was most likely intended.
However, there is a bug regarding reporting players. If someone write something on the chat and then disconnect, you cannot report him. This is the issue which should have been fixed.

Football

Sergeant
So the 2.186 will contain the following:

Reporting players
It was possible to report a player who has empty profile. The issue was fixed. From now you can't report players which empty profile.

BaggyBlue

Master Sergeant
Ummm what should I understand by player with empty profile? Ummm station what is a player with empty profile? :oh::blink::huh:

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
amazing update. something do with the xps please
Check my profile , there's a new XP set with 160% xp bonus and ( belt, boots give 15% as individual items ) and finally a good horse saddle for product drop ( 50% )

I think Skeleton and Traditional Colombian are the ones you find in the cards and La China is the free one because the other 2 sets are upgradable.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
It makes sense. Football set to buy the hat and fireman set to buy the tie in order to complete your xp set with 2 items from this new xp set. It would be nice if they'll add summer poncho in shop. It's pretty rare and extremly expensive.

WhyN0t

Master Sergeant
I think Skeleton and Traditional Colombian are the ones you find in the cards and La China is the free one because the other 2 sets are upgradable.
As it should, La china is a bad set. But they're bugged right now, some items from skeleton's set are not upgradeable and other items have insane values (1200% $ e.g.)
If La China is the free set, I'm ok with that.

Uchiha Madara

Master Sergeant
It makes sense. Football set to buy the hat and fireman set to buy the tie in order to complete your xp set with 2 items from this new xp set. It would be nice if they'll add summer poncho in shop. It's pretty rare and extremly expensive.
I've been waiting for Summer poncho for almost 2 years...

As it should, La china is a bad set. But they're bugged right now, some items from skeleton's set are not upgradeable and other items have insane values (1200% $ e.g.)
Yeah some are bugged that's why maybe it says that they are not upgradable

Loki

The West Team
any news on DotD? :njub:
It's live now. :lol:

also, will there be a pumpkin hunt this year?
You want to shoot pumpkins? :pifpaf:
Obv. I'm just kidding. :whistle:

Niche question, but will the new job products be added to [Bag with a common product] [item=1975000] & [Bag with a rare product] [item=1976000] soon?
I will need to ask and get back to you.

The sets will be fixed so no worries there and La China is the free set. :up:

worst update ever
How dare we make the Oktoberfest sets auctionable. :lol: